Chapter 14: First day at school

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Rae Na woke up early because she has to do chores before she went to school. Even though,she got to do a lot of work,she looked super happy doing them because she got excited to go to school.

Therefore,she quickly finished her chores and started to prepare herself to school. She wore her uniform and packed things in her bag pack.

Then,she waited outside because grandpa Kim asked the driver to send her to school.

But,it turned up that she had to share the ride with the Kim brothers.

RaeNa's POV

Oh,No!!Do I have to ride the car with them??? Myungsoo&Moonsoo looked at me with odd.

"Did grandpa asked you to ride with us??"Myungsoo asked in disbelief.

"Yes. It's not that I want it either. "I tried to defend myself.

"Grandpa must be crazy,hyung..how can we ride with a maid. It's so embarrassing. What would my friends say if they know??"said Moonsoo worriedly. I gave him a deadly look and he avoided to see it.

"Come on..lets go..you..sit in front with the driver."he pointed at me. I followed what he said without an objection.

After the car passed the gate of the house,Myungsoo asked the driver to stop the car. I turned around and looked at him.

"What's wrong??"I asked.

"You..out of this car..now.."Myungsoo said with a smirk.

"WHAT??!! How am I supposed to go to school??"I asked in disbelief.

"None of my business. Besides, I can't ride this car with you. I told you. I don't want everyone at school knows about us. And you even agreed before,right?"he said with his coldly glare.

I clenched my teeth and went out. The car then went off,leaving me behind.

What a jerk..now what??Do I have to walk?where was the school anyway??

Then,fortunately Tae Yong oppa came. I didn't know that he followed me. I forgot that he was still my bodyguard.

I went in and thanked him for saving my day.

"Did he kicked you out??"he asked.

"That jerk..yes..because he doesn't want everyone to know that I'm staying with him. It's not even I'm honored to live with him either. I'll get to him later. He's ruining my first day at school,oppa.."I complained.

"It's okay. Don't let anyone let you down,agasshi. If you want,I can take you to school everyday. It's my duty actually."he suggested.

But I shook my head. "No,I can't oppa. People will know about me. It's okay. I'll try other ways. Subway,bus or taxi. There are many options. Don't worry,oppa.."I reassured him. He nodded and drove the car without a word.

Author's POV

Rae Na arrived at school on time. She went to the office to know which class she was in. She was in the class 11-B. Then,she went there excitedly. In class 11-B,it was noisy as usual. Myungsoo was chatting with his infinite members. Even that Lee Ji Yeon was in the same class. Poor,Rae Na. She will have tough day at school.

She came in with a homeroom teacher. Myungsoo looked surprised. So was her.

Myungsoo's POV

What???!!she was in this class??why??please..just pretend not to know me..I gave her a deadly stare. As a warning actually. Hopefully she understood what I meant.

RaeNa's POV

I know,idiot. No need to give that deadly stare of yours. I don't even give it a damn. Not even scared of you. I will delightful to pretend that I don't know you. Then, I saw that Ji Yeon girl. Oh,good. This was just great. I made enemie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter