Chapter 21: The matchmaker

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

The class of 11-B was noisy as usual every time they finished their lesson of the day. Rae Na was packing her stuff into her bag when Yoomi asked her,"Rae Na,do you have enough money?"

Rae Na pouted. "No..grandpa Kim did gave me salary every month but it's still not enough.. I need to buy shoes,clothes,even books.."

Yoomi looked at her and smiled. "Then,do you want to work part time at my place?Just weekend. You can use the money to buy what ever you want.."

Rae Na rolled her eyes and immediately hugged her.

"Oh,really?!! Of course I want it. Thank you,Yoomi-ah.. You are such a good friend.."

RaeNa's POV

As I hugged Yoomi tightly,I saw Sunggyu looked at us and he quickly turned away his look when I glanced at him. Hmmm..I need to sort him out about this.

So,I pulled him into another class when nobody was noticing us.

Sunggyu looked stunned of what I did.

"Rae Na,what are you doing?You are mistaken,I'm not Myungsoo.."he said to her.

"No,I purposely drag you into this empty class.."I crossed my arms and lean against the wall.

"Why??"he asked in puzzled.

"Do you like Yoomi?"I asked him suddenly.

Sunggyu looked startled. I caught him off guard. I knew it!! He likes her.

"What are you talking about?No...I'm..not. You...must be joking,right?"he stuttered.

"Kim Sunggyu,don't deny it. I have noticed it since in the infirmary when we got into a fight with Ji Yeon. I may not know about love,but I can see one from your eyes. It has sparks every time you look at her.." I tried to get him tell the truth.

Sunggyu just stood still. He was thinking about whether to be honest with me or not.

"You know,I can hear your thoughts from here. Well,if you don't like her then I will just introduce her to my grandpa's friend who has son. It will be good for her.." I smirked. A trap was set for him.

Sunggyu looked panicked. Of course he doesn't want that.

Sunggyu's POV

What?Yoomi with other guy? No..I can't let her do that. Haisyyhhh...Rae Na is making me crazy right now. She was really good at doing this kind of stuff.

"Okay..I like her so much..so much that it could kill me..Satisfied?"I said in embarrassment.

Rae Na laughed out loud. Haissyyyhh...this was so embarrassing. Why do I even told her about my feeling?

"Don't you dare laugh at me,Kang Rae Na.."I shot a glare at her.

"I'm so sorry. It's too funny to see the leader of this so-called Infinite group has fallen in love with a girl.."she tried to cover her laugh.

I covered my face with my hands. It was so humiliating to face anybody after this.

"Alright,I'll help you to get her. But I don't think she has feeling for you right now. We just need to make her fall for you.."she suggested.

I raised my eyebrows.

"We?You are going to help me?why?"I asked her. Kang Rae Na seemed to be a nice girl,not the same I met her 2years ago. Now,she was a bright girl and helped others although she always made Myungsoo felt annoyed at her.

"Because I would like to see you together with Yoomi. You are a nice guy. I believe you can love her and take a good care of her.."she said confidently.

RaeNa's POV

I was confident that Sunggyu was the perfect guy for Yoomi. I love Yoomi and I wanted her to have a right guy so that she can cherish her love for him. Awwww...they will look so cute together.

"But,how?"Sunggyu asked impatiently.

"Relax..just follow my lead. You need to stick with me from now on. By the way,we are going to work part time on this weekend. Do come,okay?"

Sunggyu nodded. Then, just about we were about to go out from the class, Myungsoo opened the door.

"What are you two doing?"he asked in his cold voice. He glared at us.

"Nothing much,Myungsoo. We were just leaving."Sunggyu said and hurriedly went out.

I just ignored him and went out.

"Yah,don't you want to explain to me about that?"he asked furiously.

I turned back and said,"For what?I didn't do anything wrong..and you are not my grandpa that I need to explain every single thing that I did.."

Myungsoo's POV

What??Wahhh...this girl really make my mind went crazy. After she made me fall in love,now she just ignored me.

"Yah..do you know I looked for you at this entire school?It was exhausted.."I was mad at her. Mad that she ignored me and jealous because she was with Sunggyu hyung just now. What they were talking about?Did hyung really likes her??

"Did I ever ask you to look for me?I didn't,right?So,don't bother. I can go home by myself."

I rolled my eyes in disbelief. What was wrong with her. Why was she so secretive with me?

"Are you hiding something from me?"I asked her.

RaeNa's POV

Oh,no!!how did he know that??I'm not going to tell him. Sunggyu must be embarrassed if Myungsoo knows. Just ignored him,Rae Na. You can do it.

"No,I'm not.."I lied. Myungsoo looked at me with suspicious but I tried to look as normal as I can.

"By the way,I have to work part time on this weekend."I changed the subject.

"Why do you need part time job? You are already rich.."I quickly closed his mouth.

"Yah,we are in school. Do you want to blow my identity to everyone?"I said in lower voice.

He pushed back my hands off of his mouth and said,"There is no one here because the school is already finished for today. You didn't noticed because you are so busy with Sunggyu hyung just now.."he said sarcastically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter