Chapter 17: You've brought them all?

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Myungsoo went to the school that morning. The classroom was noisy as usual. But,he was too immersed into his thought. He reminisced about last night,when he and Rae Na holding hands together. He was smiling all the time. The members seemed to notice and felt kind of odd for Myungsoo to do that.

"Myungsoo,how's Rae Na?Is she okay??"Woohyun asked him.

"The fever has not turn down yet,but she seems better than yesterday."he replied,still smiling.

"Are you hiding something from us,hyung?you were smiling from the moment you walked into this class.."Sungjong asked,narrowing his eyes as he suspected something from Myungsoo.

"Did I??No..you must be delusional.."he denied.

Sungjong pouted. He didn't like when his hyung was hiding something from him. There was never a secret between them. Code of bros. No secret among them.

During the class lesson or even recess time, Myungsoo noticed that Sungjong did not talked to him a bit. The rest of the members also ignored him too.

Myungsoo sighed.

Myungsoo's POV

Hmmm...what's wrong with them?? Are they putting this act to get me spit out what I have been hiding from them?

But,I can't tell them. I made a promise with Rae Na. Should I just let them be? But Sungjong's sulking face really made me feel hopeless. I feel bad for myself. What should I do? Suddenly, an idea popped into my mind. Hehehe.. Rae Na,please don't get mad at me later..

Author's POV

At Kim's villa,grandpa Kim went into Rae Na's room to check on her. She was lying on the bed when someone knocked the door.

"Rae Na, are you okay??"grandpa Kim asked as he went in.

Rae Na coughed. "I just have a fever,grandpa Kim..Not to worry about.."

Grandpa Kim looked anxious. "How could I not be?No,I'm calling the doctor to treat you. Your grandpa will nag at me if he knew that you are sick.."he immediately called his personal doctor to come by.

After she got treated,she lied on the bed while grandpa Kim covered her with a blanket.

"You know,I saw you and Myungsoo were sleeping together..." Rae Na's eyes wide opened.

"...and honestly, I think both of you look suitable with each other.."he finished his sentences.

"What??!!are you serious,grandpa Kim??Myungsoo and I? I don't think so.."she quickly replied back.

"Are you afraid of falling in love,Rae Na?"he asked.

"No,I never fall in love before. My parents were dead when I was four. I never had a chance to see their love in front of me.. I don't know about love. Besides,Myungsoo is an annoying guy. He always make me mad and angry all the time."she sighed.

"Myungsoo is a good boy once you get to know him. I'm sure he was the one who taking care of yesterday when you got sick,right?he never done that to any girl.."he explained to her. Rae Na blushed. The scene of her sleeping together with Myungsoo suddenly popped up into her mind.

"But,it's okay Rae Na. Love cannot be forced. You will feel the love itself when your heart said so."he continued.

After that,he asked Rae Na to take the medicine on time and went out. Tae Yong called Rae Na on the phone,asking about what happened yesterday and she told him everything.

"Don't tell grandpa that I got sick okay?I don't want him to be worried much.."she said to him.

"Alright,I won't tell the president. Do not do any chores for today. Your body needs to be healthy. Okay agasshi?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter