Chapter 26: Being Popular

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It's been almost a month since Rae Na got out from the hospital. Jae Hoon let her stay at Kim's Villa along with the Kim family because she was comfortable living with them. It was tough for her to overcome her fear. She had nightmares almost every night. Myungsoo was the one who stayed with her, took care of everything. Sometimes she threw everything at the wall and the doctor had to inject her with tranquillizer to keep her calmed and get enough of sleep.

Myungsoo always kept beside her. He even did not went to school just to take care of Rae Na. He was doing that out of love. He will do anything for her.

One day at the morning, Myungsoo slowly opened his eyes. Then,he was stunned as Rae Na's face was so close to his face. Rae Na smiled sweetly to him.

"Now I know why do you have those freak admirers..too bad they have short-sighted eyes..they can't see your true personality.. "Rae Na chuckled.

Myungsoo looked blanked. Did Rae Na has gone back to normal? He looked at her. She was already in her school uniform.

"Rae Na,are you okay?"Myungsoo asked her.

Rae Na raised her eyebrows.

"Yah,do I look sick to you? I'm fine.. Never been better.."she replied back.

"But,why are you in school uniform?"he dumbly asked again.

"To play football..Of course I want to go to school,you dummy..you should get ready too. Or else,we'll be late.."she said as she walked out from his room but Myungsoo managed to grab her wrist.

"Wait..why do you change suddenly?Did something happened?"he blurted out the question. Rae Na stared at him and smiled.

"I dreamt about my parents last night. They were kind gave me strength after I woke up. Then,I realized that I have troubled everyone including you. So,I need to stop being afraid of what had happened. I'm okay right now. Don't worry.." then Rae Na held his hand tightly.

"....and thank you for taking such a good care of me..I won't forget that.."

Myungsoo looked touched. He was so grateful that Rae Na was back to normal again.

"You're welcome.."Myungsoo grinned at her.

At school,the rumor about Kang Rae Na and Kim Myungsoo were back to school has been spread over the entire school. The students finally knew Rae Na's identity and it was unbelievable. Everyone kept looking at her as she walked into the class. It was very awkward for her.

"You are back! We miss you.."Sunjong said cheerfully as he welcomed both of them. "We are glad that you are getting better,Rae Na.."Sunggyu said to her. Rae Na smiled at him.

"I'm fine..So,are you taking a good care of Yoomi?"Rae Na . Sunggyu and Yoomi blushed.

"Way much better,Rae Na..Sunggyu hyung's parents really like Yoomi so much..They even invited her to his house on weekend. So,hyung got pretty busy during weekend.."Sungyeol explained in details. Sunggyu shot him a glare.

"Yeah..you should see how clinging Sunggyu hyung is whenever Yoomi is around..It's quiet disgusting.."Hoya added. Everybody laughed.

"Yah..I did not do that..."Sunggyu denied with pouted face. Yoomi just smiled at them.

During the class break, Rae Na noticed that Myungsoo kept following her around. Rae Na sighed deeply. This was not she wanted. She doesn't want Myungsoo worried about her. She was totally fine. Then,she asked Yoomi to accompany her to the toilet. As they went out from the class, Rae Na could tell that Myungsoo was watching her.

Myungsoo's POV

Haisyhhhh..where is she going?Should I follow her or not?

"What are you thinking about?"Sungyeol asked me.

"Where do you think Rae Na and Yoomi are going?"I asked him back.

Sungyeol raised his eyebrows. "Eh,that's what you are thinking about?Aigooo...stop worrying about her. She will think that you are a stalker.."Sungyeol grinned at me. Sungyeol might think that I was a bit fanatic when it comes to Rae Na,but I just wanted to protect her. That's all.

RaeNa's POV

I sighed deeply as I washed my hands at the the sink in the toilet.

"What's the matter,Rae Na?are you okay?"Yoomi asked me. She looked concerned though.

"It's just Myungsoo keep following me whenever I go..he's making me feel worried about him..."I replied back.

Yoomi laughed at me. I gave her a puzzled look.

"Of course he will be following you around. He's worrying about you. He likes you that much.."Yoomi convinced me.

"Do you love him,Rae Na?"Yoomi suddenly popped up the question.

I nodded.

"Then,what's bothering you two lately?"she asked again.

"I don't know..ever since I got out from the hospital,he never mention about his feeling to me..but he did told me that he loves me when we got kidnapped before,but that's just one time only.."I muttered.

"Hmmm..maybe he did not want you to remember the incident. You got really hurt and traumatized from that,right?I think he is being considerate for you,Rae Na.."Yoomi reassured me. Maybe she was right. Myungsoo did tried his best not to mention about Jun Sang or what happened during the terrifying incident.

Author's POV

As they went out from the toilet,suddenly there were a bunch of male students came to them. They were actually looking for Rae Na.

"Rae Na,congratulation on getting well!!!We were so worried for you.."one of the boys said in brightly tone.

Rae Na looked at them with bewildered look.

"I'm sorry..but do I know you guys?"Rae Na asked them politely.

"Our class is next to your next class..your bravery is really inspired us..you are still working as a maid even though you are from the rich family.."they beamed at her.

Rae Na looked speechless. She didn't know that she would get fan boys from the school. But she hated attention. She thought that this kind of thing really suffocates her. And it really did.

Suddenly,she felt someone was pulling her hand out of the crowd. It was Myungsoo.

"Yah,Kim Myungsoo,we are not finish talking with her.."they gave him an annoying look.

"Don't you see?You guys are scaring her..she is just getting well,give her a rest.."Myungsoo said sternly. He hated when those students were bothering her.

The students went away with dissatisfied look. Myungsoo turned to her and said,"Are you okay??"

Rae Na gave him a stern look. "Yah,why did do that?they were just congratulating me.."

Myungsoo felt irritated. "Oh,I see you are enjoying having your fan boys now..am I right?"he smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter