Chapter 29: The Confession

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Mrs.Kim asked Myungsoo,Moonsoo and Rae Na to accompany her to a mall after they got back from school. Rae Na looked so happy because she never shop with Mrs.Kim before. This should be exciting!

In the mall,Mrs.Kim bought some clothes for her two sons and Rae Na.

Myungsoo and Moonsoo kept yawning as they felt bored with this shopping stuff.

"Mom,can we go now?I'm so hungry.. This is so girl stuff.."Moonsoo whined at his mom.

"Okay,okay..lets go eat right now.."Mrs.Kim smiled at her son. She was too excited doing girl stuff with Rae Na. She felt that she had a daughter to be taken care very well.

As they went into a restaurant, they met Mrs.Park and Hyunwon. Myungsoo shot a glare at Hyunwon.

"Mrs.Park,how are you?"Rae Na greeted her with a bright smile.

"Oh,Rae Na!I'm so happy that I'm meeting you again..who are they?"she asked her.

"Oh,this is Mrs.Kim and her two sons,Kim Myungsoo and Kim Moonsoo. My grandpa is a close friend with this family. Currently,I'm living with them.."Rae Na explained in details.

Mrs.Park and Hyunwon looked surprised to hear that. But,Rae Na quickly added,"It's a long story. I'm more comfortable living with them actually.."

Mrs.Kim asked them to eat together with them. As they ate together, Rae Na felt that Myungsoo and Hyunwon were somehow having a staring contest. They were staring at each other for a moment.

"Noona,what's wrong with Myungsoo hyung?"Moonsoo whispered at her.

"I don't know.."she replied back.

"By the,way,how do you know my Rae Na?"Mrs Kim asked Mrs.Park.

Mrs.Park's POV

Your Rae Na?Since when did she become your daughter?She is Risa's daughter. My best friend's daughter. I gave her a fake smile and said,"Oh,Rae Na's late mom was used to be my best friend since high school. So,I'm pretty knew her mom very well..And I was there when Rae Na was born..Hyunwon and Rae Na always played together when they were still little babies..They looked so cute together.."

Author's POV

Hyunwon and Rae Na exchanged glances.

"Really mom?I've already met her before?"Hyunwon asked excitedly. He glanced at Myungsoo and smirked at him. He felt that somehow he has won something.

"Yes,son. We often came to visit Rae Na's family until the accident..."Mrs.Park paused. She looked at Rae Na. Rae Na smiled at her.

"It's okay Mrs.Park..I'm so glad that we have met before. Wah,I didn't know that Hyunwon and I are childhood play..Nice to meet you again,Hyunwon-ah.."she beamed at him.

Mrs.Kim looked at them worriedly. She knew that Mrs.Park's son liked Rae Na. She looked at Myungsoo. She saw him stared at them with jealousy. She should do something about it. She did not wanted Hyunwon to take her away. She loved her so much as her own daughter.

"But,it's already in past. The kids have grown up. Time flies so fast. Rae Na must be comfortable with her life right now. Lets just keep that way so that our Rae Na will be happy.."she said with a smile. A very deep smile. She really hope that Mrs.Park understood her intention.

Mrs.Park gritted her teeth. She knew exactly what Mrs.Kim was saying actually.

"Of course we should keep it that way. I'm so happy that my son is in the same class with Rae Na..They will be friends again..Son,please help Rae Na if she needs anything,will you?"she looked at Hyunwon.

"Alright,mom..don't worry about it.."Hyunwon replied back.

Mrs.Kim looked at them with an annoyed face.

"Myungsoo,please make sure that Rae Na is safe from any danger. You have protected her very well before.."Mrs.Kim said to him. She didn't wanted to lose with Mrs.Park.

"Don't worry,mom..She will be safe with me.."Myungsoo said with confident.

Rae Na looked at them with bewildered.

"What's wrong with them?"she muttered to herself.

At Kim's Villa,Mrs.Kim called her husband and her father in law into the study room.

"Why are you calling us,honey?"Mr.Kim asked her with puzzled.

Mrs.Kim told them about what happened in the restaurant.

"We should do something about it. I can see that Myungsoo got jealous when Hyunwon looked at her. I don't want that family take our Rae Na away.."Mrs.Kim said worriedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter