Chapter 34: Hating each other

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"KIM MYUNGSOO! STOP IT!!!"Rae Na said to him furiously.

Rae Na approached him and held his arm.

"I said stop it.."she stared at him.

"But..Rae Na,he's trying to break us apart.."Myungsoo said to her. Rae Na shook her head.

"You just don't get it,do you?"her eyes started to fill with tears again.

"I don't really care about the news. But,I really care about your thoughts on me. You don't even trust me,that hurts me the most. So,hurting him doesn't even going to fix everything between you and me..because it's you that hurts my feeling..Not Hyunwon.."her tears were falling down. She walked away from them. Myungsoo sighed deeply. He made another mistake again in front of her.

"I don't regret that I've punched you..you deserved that. "Myungsoo smirked at him and left Hyunwon alone.

Hyunwon gritted his teeth. "You'll see,Kim Myungsoo..I won't stop until I get her.."he muttered to himself.

Rae Na walked alone as the school ended. Her eyes were swollen as she cried too much. "Kim Myungsoo,you made me into an ugly girl today.."she said to herself.

Tae Yong immediately approached her as he saw her walking with a sad face.

"Agasshi,how's your day at school?"he said as he carried her school bag.

"Don't you see?My eyes like a panda right now.."she said coldly. Tae Yong felt sorry for her.

"You must have a difficult day at school today..So,do you want to go to the Kim's villa right now?"he asked her.

"Yes..I've promised Mrs.Kim that I will come back today..she must be waiting for me..lets go,Tae Yong oppa.."she went into the car.

At the Kim's Villa,Myungsoo saw his mom was in Rae Na's room as he arrived home. She was ordering the maids to tidy everything in her room.

"Mom,what are you doing?"he asked her in puzzled. His mom looked at him and smiled.

"Oh,Myungsoo-ah..Rae Na is coming home today..that's why I want to tidy things up in her room.."she explained. Myungsoo's eyes were wide opened in disbelief.

"What??!!Is that true,mom?But,how did you do that?"he asked his mom. Wow,his mom was really something. He can't even talked to Rae Na,but his mom managed to persuade her to come home.

"I have my own ways..Now,you need to win her heart back. She is a girl,she won't be mad for a long time..and she loves you so much..you just need a right time to fix everything..please don't ruin this,Myungsoo.."she glared at him. Myungsoo hugged his mom tightly.

"Thank you so much mom! You are the best!"he said joyfully. He need to plan something so that Rae Na's heart will be melting again for him.

Mrs.Kim welcomed Rae Na cheerfully as she arrived home. She hugged her and took her to the dining room so that they could have meals together with the whole family.

"You are back,noona..I'm so happy because I have a friend to talk to.."Moonsoo said excitedly to her. Rae Na smiled back at him.

Myungsoo just kept silent at the dining room. He just stared at her without eating his food. She felt uncomfortable but she just ignored him.

"Myungsoo-ah,why are you not eating your food yet?"Moon Ryung asked him.

"I don't have an appetite,grandpa.."he answered.

"Why,you should have an appetite since Rae Na is here.."his grandpa said to him.

"Why should I?She thinks that this house is some kind of hotel that she can check in and check out anytime she wants.."he smirked at her. This is the plan he was talking about.

Rae Na's face turned red. She was trying as possible to control her anger in front of his family. Mrs.Kim shot a glare at him. "What's wrong with this boy? I've given him a great opportunity for him and Rae Na to get along but why he's ruining it?"she muttered to herself.

"Oh,your face is turning red,Rae Na..why?was it something I've said?"he asked again. Rae Na glared at him with anger. She immediately stood up and said,"I'm full now..Thank you for the meals. I want to go to my room then. Excused me.."she said politely and went into her room.

Everybody was paid attention to Myungsoo.

"What's wrong with you,Myungsoo?I don't want her to leave this house again.."his mom said furiously. Myungsoo smiled at her and said,"She won't,mom..trust me.."he then excused himself and went into Rae Na's room.

She was taking a shower at that time. She didn't hear he knocked the door. "Oh?the door is not lock.."he muttered and slowly went inside her room. He laid back on her bed. After a while,she came out from the bathroom and went straight to the mirror without realized that Myungsoo was on her bed. She only had a towe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter