Chapter 6: The Ice Princess is coming back home

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

2 years later.

Incheon Airport,Seoul.

18 years old Kang Rae Na was walking at the arrival. She wore a beige trench coat with ivory colored high heels and carried white hand bag. Tae Yong Oppa was following her from behind,making sure that everything went smoothly for Rae Na's arrival. She took off her black sunglasses when she saw butler Choi approaching her.

"Welcome back,agasshi..how was your flight?" asked butler Choi.

"Good..there was nothing special to talk about it. And please,ask grandpa that I want my own private plane whenever I go to travel. It's not that he can't afford it,right? It was useless to sit with other people even though it was first class airplane.." complained Rae Na.

Butler Choi nodded his head. He understood well Rae Na's attitude since she was a kid before. "Yes,I will inform the president about that..Shall we?" butler Choi lead the way to the car. Tae Yong Oppa opened the car for her and she went it. Butler Choi sat next to her meanwhile Tae Yong Oppa sat next to the driver.

"By the way,where is grandpa?" she asked.

"Oh,the president is waiting for you at the villa. He is excited to see you,agasshi.." answered butler Choi.

"He is??Well,he did exiled me for 3years,right?there is nothing to be excited about..I'm still me.." Rae Na said sarcastically.

Butler Choi just kept quiet when he heard what Rae Na just said. She do not know it was all for her sake. Her grandpa really missed her a lot. Transferring her to Australia was the hardest decision the president ever made. But seeing her attitude after staying in Australia for 3years,nothing was changed. She was right. Kang Rae Na was still the Ice Princess.

Kang's Villa was really hectic upon Rae Na's arrival. All the maids and butlers were busy cleaning her room. To be honest, her arrival was the most thing that they do not wanted to be happened. It was a nightmare.

"Why she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter