Chapter 16: He knows the secret

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RaeNa's POV

I slowly opened her eyes. I still felt the headache. Suddenly,I rolled her eyes. Disbelief. Was this a dream??

Why would Myungsoo on the same bed with me?

Then, I screamed and accidentally kicked him off of the bed. Myungsoo fell down. He was shocked.

"Yah,what was that for?"he asked angrily.

"You ert!!!what are you doing here?"I asked him back.

"This is my room,idiot..Of course I would be here.."he answered with rage.

His room???I looked around. How on earth did I get here? I glared at him. Asking for an explanation.

"Don't you remembered that you were fainted yesterday at school?I was the one who took you home and taking care of everything.."he explained.

"Okay..but do you need to sleep on the same bed with me??"I asked with rage. I was actually more to embarrassed. Well,we did sleep together,which I never do that to anyone.

"This is my bed. Where would I'll be sleeping then?the couch?no way!! You should be thankful to me.."he smirked.

"Thankful?for what??I didn't ask you to do all that..did I?"I was too ego to say thank you to him. I don't why.

Myungsoo's eyes widened. Probably he can't believed that I said those words to him.

"What??I never seen a girl that is so ungrateful when somebody help her..You are the first.."he said to me.

"Don't worry. I'll be the last too. Excuse me..but I need to go.."I tried to stand up but my headache just don't let me. I lost my balance and stumbled. However, Myungsoo got a quick reflex and caught me.

And both of us fell down. Again. The scene was so familiar.

Myungsoo's POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter