Chapter 4 : My enemy

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RaeNa's POV

Wah...the shells are so pretty!!! I don't know which one to pick. I was squatting down on the beach sand looking which one was the prettiest when I felt something hit my head. And trust me,it really hurts.

"Ouchhh!!!" I squealed. Who was the rascal that hit me?? I wanted to see that person but my eyes can see the stars spinning around my head..I felt dizzy. I think I was going to faint when someone was holding my back from fainting.

"Are you okay,Miss??". A man's voice said in English. I thought that Tae Yong oppa was the one who holding me but he was not him. He was someone else. I pushed him and said, "Move your filthy hands off of me.." I said in Korean while looking at his face. He was a very handsome guy with this cold staring stare. His face changed after I said that.

"Oh,you are Korean. That's settle then. Lady,it's not how to say those words to strangers.." Myung Soo said coolly but his heart was already filled with rage.

MyungSoo's POV

"Are you okay,Miss??" I held her back as I can see she was going to pass out. Maybe I hit the ball really hard though. As I touched her back,I felt something different. I don't know how to describe what was it exactly.

But when she said those harsh words, I knew what was it. It was hatred. Filthy hands?? Hello..I am Kim Myung Soo. I know that guys don't wash up very well but I'm a neat person. More than everyone else. It was even worst when she was a Korean. Wah..I have never seen Koreans girl acted rudely in front of me. They were always fangirling about me and gave me presents. This one was different.

"It was even okay to say those especially to those who hurt others.." Rae Na said with rage.

What's with this girl? Do I look that I wanted to hurt her intentionally?

"Look,miss..It was an accident. I didn't mean to hurt you..I'm sorry." I apologized to her. Just say sorry and get away with it quickly.

"Yes,miss..he's right..it was an accident.." Hoya said to her. The rest of the members nodded their heads as to agree what Hoya had said.

RaeNa's POV

Why they were all defending him??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter