Chapter 18: Why do I keep protecting her?

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Rae Na went to school back after she got well from her fever. She brightly got dressed up and as she wanted to take a leave,Myungsoo managed to hold her steps.

"What do you want?"she stared at him.

"Do you want to take a ride with me?"he asked politely.

"What??!!"both Rae Na and Moonsoo were surprised.

"Hyung,we can't let her ride with us.."Moonsoo said with his pouted face.

"Moonsoo,I'm afraid that grandpa will scold us if he knew about this.."Myungsoo gave an excuse. But the truth was he wanted to be with her as much as he can.

Rae Na narrowed her eyes,trying to figure out what was his plan.

"Did you do something wrong today?"Rae Na asked with doubt.

"What??of course not..come on..lets go.."Myungsoo quickly pushed Moonsoo into the car.

Rae Na looked at him with suspicious. Then,she thought that Myungsoo has been nicer to her ever since she got sick. Maybe because he already knew that she was not a maid,but a rich girl.

In the car, Rae Na noticed that Myungsoo kept looking at her. It started to feel a little uncomfortable.

RaeNa's POV

What is wrong with him??Is there something on my face?I don't think so because I already checked myself on the mirror before I left. Oh,god. It's really awkward..

After Moonsoo went out from the car,I decided to ask him directly,"Yah,why do you keep looking at me?"

He looked pretty much startled at my question but then he answered,"What?there must be something wrong with your eyes..do you think you are pretty that I can't take my eyes off of you?". He chuckled.

I shot a glare at him. Haisyhh..nothing good was coming from that mouth.

"Alright. It's okay if you don't,but if you do please stop it right now..It's getting creepy."

Myungsoo's POV

I sighed deeply. How could I let her noticed that?I'm too careless. I don't even know what's playing in my mind,how could I even control my eyes?

Then,her phone rang.

"Tae Yong Oppa!!!"she said happily. Tae Yong Oppa?who is that??I couldn't help myself to eavesdrop the conversation. We were in a car. Of course I heard everything she said.

"Yes,I ride the car with Myungsoo today. So,don't worry too much."she said again.

So,that means before this Tae Yong Oppa guy gave her ride to school??

"Yes, I'm okay. No fever. You did not tell grandpa,right?By the way,I want to go out this saturday. Fetch me at morning,ok?"

"Where do you want to go on this Saturday? And who's Tae Yong?"he asked as I hung up the phone.

I stared at him with doubt. Since when did he got interested about my matters?

"Tae Yong oppa is my bodyguard. You have met him in Australia 2years ago. By the way,I want to go to Myeongdong. I didn't have time to round that area when I was with you before. I love the place so much. That's why I want to go there again.."I explained to him.

He nodded. "Do you even have money?your grandpa didn't give you any money,right?"he asked.

"Yah..do you think that I'm poor girl right now?I have money,okay..Even though it's not that much.."I don't know why I was so defensive in front of him.

He chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter