Chapter 27: The third wheel

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Myungsoo brainwashed his mind in order to give Rae Na the best confession ever. He even locked himself in his room. Rae Na felt he was acting odd again. She knocked his room.

"Yah,Kim Myungsoo!!Do you want to come out or not?We'll be late for school.."

"Alright,I'll be right there in a sec.."Myungsoo answered.

Rae Na pouted her lips. She wondered why Myungsoo changed all of a sudden.

In the car,Myungsoo just kept looking at the window. He was actually thinking about his plan. But for Rae Na, Myungsoo was being a bit weird to her.

"Myungsoo..do you have something to say?"she asked him.

Myungsoo turned his head and said,"No..I don't have anything to say.."he tried his best to act natural in front of her.

Rae Na felt dissatisfied with his answered. She looked at him with suspicious eyes. She went closely to his face. She wanted to check if his eyes were lying.

Myungsoo's heart beat faster and faster as she was too close to him.

"I'm sure you are hiding something from me..."she muttered. She was inches away from him.

"Yah,do you need to go this close to get the answer?"Myungsoo blushed.

Rae Na cleared . "I just want to know if you are lying..that's all.."she said to him.

Myungsoo exhaled in relief. That was so close. Rae Na really made him felt butterflies in his stomach. Wow,this girl was really something.

As they arrived in front of the school gate,Rae Na kept staring at him as he went out from the car. He noticed she was still in the car.

"Aren't you going to come out,princess??Do you need a red carpet?"he said sarcastically.

Rae Na pouted. She was sure that Myungsoo was hiding something from her and she was dying to know what was it.

"You are acting weird..Okay..fine..if that's what you want. Don't blame me if I hide something too from you..."she sulked. Myungsoo chuckled. Then,her eyes laid on a tall guy who was going to be hit by a motorcycle that was crossing by at the street.

"There is no secret about you that I didn't know..Yah,where are you going??"Myungsoo said as Rae Na ran towards the guy. He pushed the guy to the side of the road and both of them fell on the street.

"Rae Na!!!"Myungsoo was stunned to see what happened. He quickly helped her and the guy.

"Are you hurt?"he said worriedly as he was checking if she got hurt. Then,he saw there was blood from her right hand. It got scratched.

"Your hand got hurt. "Myungsoo gently looked at her hand.

"It's okay..it's just a small scratch..I'll be fine.."she smiled at him. Then,she turned to the guy she saved just now.

"Are you okay??"she asked him. The guy stared at her deeply. Myungsoo noticed his staring and he didn't like it at all.

"I never seen your face before. Are you a new student? You are wearing our school uniform though.."Rae Na said to him.

"Yes..thank you for saving me..I'm new here. I need to go to the school office.."he said to them.

"Ah,really?Then,welcome to our school. My name is Kang Rae Na and this is Kim Myungsoo..the school office is at level two of the main building."she explained in details.

Myungsoo got annoyed with the situation.

"Come on,lets go..we'll be late.."he quickly pulled her wrist and walked towards the school.

"I'll see you around!!"she beamed at him. The guy smiled at her.

Myungsoo got moody as he sat on his chair.

"What's wrong,hyung??"Sungjong asked him.

"Nothing.."he said coldly. Sungjong exchanged glances with the rest of the members and he decided not to ask him again. Seemed that Myungsoo was not in a good mood.

As the teacher came in,he brought along a new student with him. Myungsoo rolled his eyes in disbelief. "What is he doing here?"Myungsoo whispered to himself.

"Good morning everyone. Today,we have a new student. Please introduce yourself.."he pointed the new student.

"Hello everyone. My name is Park Hyun Won..I just moved here from U.S..please take care of me."Hyunwon introduced himself. Everyone in class clapped their hands excitedly especially the girls.

"Wah,he's so handsome..he's totally my style!!"said of the girls.

"Yeah..but he could not beat Myungsoo..Myungsoo is too handsome.."said the other girls.

Myungsoo gritted his teeth. Somehow he felt uneasy about that guy.

During recess,he quickly turned to Sunggyu and ask,"Hyung,lets ask Yoomi and Rae Na to eat with us,okay?".

"Why is so sudden??"Sunggyu asked him.

"It's just..I don't want any girls especially Ji Yeon to disturb them again. Of course you don't want that to happen?right?"he said to him. He used that as an excuse. He did not wanted them to know that he was jealous if any guys approached Rae Na.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter