Chapter 1: Goodbye

Love You As Much As I Hate You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

It was Kang Rae Na's 4th birthday celebration at Kang's Villa. How cute would it be? She was dressed up by her maids. The flower head band and the pink princess gown make her just like a little princess. Kang Jae Hoon,Rae Na's grandpa just looking at her happily. "Grandpa,this dress is pink. I love it!!!" said Rae Na cutely. "Yes my princess. Aigoo..our Rae Na is already grown up to be a lady." Jae Hoon said while patting her head. But Rae Na shook her head. "No grandpa. I'm only four this year. I'm still a kid. Not a lady" Rae Na pouted while crossing her arms. She thought that the word 'lady' will make her feel very old. Jae Hoon laughed loudly,felt amused of what his granddaughter just said. "Okay,okay..my mistake..now play along with your friends now". Rae Na ran to her friends and played with them.

Where are they right now? Have they already arrived the airport? Rae Na's parents, Kang Jae Hee and Song Risa had a business trip to Manchester for 2months and today they will arrive before Rae Na's birthday party that will be held in the afternoon. Jae Hoon looked at his watch. The plane should be arrived right now, Jae Hoon whispered. Then,he flashed back the phone conversation he had two days before with his son,Kang Jae Hee and his beloved daughter in law,Song Risa.

"Daddy,how is Rae Na preparing her birthday party?Is she excited?"asked Jae Hee.

"Haha..tell me about it. She keeps bothering me about what she will do during her party.." said Jae Hoon. He actually felt happy to get a chat with his only child. "By the way,where is Risa? I want to talk with my beloved daughter in law.." Jae Hee gave the phone to his wife.

"Hello daddy..I miss you so much!! Gosh, can't tell you how much I miss my Rae Na.." said Risa happily. "Yes,I know. Get home soon Risa..I miss both of you.." said Jae Hoon. They chatted for a while and when Jae Hoon wanted to hang up the phone, his son said ," Don't worry,daddy..We will be home soon..forever..just take care of our Rae Na..take care of yourself too,daddy." and hung up the phone. Jae Hoon felt it weird to hear his son said words like that but ignored it after that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter