Don't piss me off

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

“What? You are coming back?... No no, I am fine…”

“This voice sounds abit…familiar”

“Okay, uhm, see you in a week time. Bye.”

Before I am able to run off, he already walked out. Both our eyes met.

“Erm… I just happen to passby here.”

“What have you heard?”

“N…nothing…” I stammered. Well, I am not good at lying.

“No matter what, you better don’t breathe anything you’ve heard just now.”

“Hey! I said I heard nothing right! How dare you threaten me!”

“If you heard nothing, why are you stammering just now?”

“I…I…” after a few “I-ing” I decided to give up. Since I was caught eavesdropping so why am I denying now? Not as if I am doing it on purpose.

“No matter what, don’t say anything to anyone. Understand?” after he finished his sentence, he walked away swiftly.

“Stupid arrogant and rude guy! Just as I was about to change my impression on you…”

“I see, you got dumped by him uh.” Suddenly someone spoke up suddenly letting me jumped a little.

“What? Dumped? Which eyes did you see that I am being dumped? Some more by him? You must be kidding.”

“Well, people like you should be used to being dumped right? Country pumpkin nerd look. Tell me, who would like you? We have told you to leave oppas along. Why don’t you listen?”

“Okay, this conversation…no this is not even a conversation... It’s purely insult!”My face slowly turns red.

“Hey you b…” before I can finish my sentence, I heard someone shouting, “Hey you! What’s right do you have insulting her like this! You aren’t any better! Just go to the toilet and face the toilet bowl!”

Well, this is what friends are for. You need them; they will come and rescue you. Thanks a lot Hy!

“You were insulted that badly and you stand there and…and keep quiet?”

“No! I was about to retaliate when you came.”

Hy look at me in an unbelievable way. “Hey! It’s true okay!”

“Alright, alright!” she tried to calm me down. Well, I guess I am getting too agitated.

“Hy, I need your help… I am so gonna change my style right now! Fashionista, do your work!”  

“Uh?! What? What makes you change your mind suddenly?” she asked in a very surprised tone and her facial expression was so epic!

“I got enough of this nonsense! I’ll let them see who they are dealing with!” smiling to myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello people! Have you heard of Egg Song by UKISS? They have a very cute video to go with! check it out!

 Enjoy! ^^

 

">http://