Is she back?

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

 

                

How are you talking about? Is it a girl?”

“Ji Yeon ahh… why? Why must you do it to me? Tell me why!” He shouted.

“Ji Yeon? Ji Yeon.”  I repeat the name twice.

“Hey! Here I am so sorry to bother you!” Kevin came rushing towards with a towel and a bucket of water in hand.

“Nah, it’s okay. Erm… I help you to wash the floor?” I help him with the bucket.

“Ohh… okay. Thank you and sorry for troubling you.”

“It’s okay.” I began washing the floor. “Uhm, can I ask you something?”

“Sure! What’s it?” He’s trying to steady Yonghwa and keeping him sober.

“W…who is Ji Yeon?” I asked curiously.

Kevin suddenly stopped what he’s doing. “Ji Yeon… Why and how did you come about this name?” He said. Not wanting to have any eye contact with me.

“I heard it through Yonghwa. He kept shouting her name, so I thought…”

“Oh, haha!” He let out a dry laugh. “There’s no such person. Well, I will help him in. You quickly get back in, it’s getting cold. Good Night.”

“Okay then, Goodnight.” I send them off before I head back home.

 

Why would hyung suddenly talk about her? Don’t tell me it’s because of her that’s why he’s acting weird these few days? Is she really back?”

Kevin looks at Yonghwa when his mind was running through all these questions. He’s getting kind of worried for his hyung.