The first kiss

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                         

 

 

“Anyeonghi jumuseyo! Halmoni, halapoji.”

“Nae, goodnight!” both grandpa and grandma chorus.

“I will walk you out.” I said walking towards the door with Kevin following behind.

“Here you go! Have a safe trip….walking home?” I said, sounded kind of stupid since his house is like a short walking distance away from mine.

“That’s all?! Nothing else?” he questioned. Apparently, he’s waiting for something else, or maybe something to happen.

“Er, I guess so? What’s more do you want?”

He said nothing but just twists his head slightly to the side. Now, his left cheek is facing me. I am not stupid either. I know what he wants, but I guess I will try to act stupid to get on his nerve!

“Hum, hey you’ve a grain of rice sticking on your cheek.”

“huh?!! What! Where?” He tried cleaning it off with his hands. “Isit gone?”

I giggled. His actions are way too funny!

“Wha..t? I know! You are playing a joke on me right! How dare you..Hump!”

“Woah, alright alright. I’m sorry! Mianhae!” No respond from him as he still keeping his head tilted to the side.

“Ohh,mianhae, mianhae Kevin ah!” I ran to the left side where he is facing now. But he just turned his head away. I got kind of impatient and shouted:

“Yar! Kevin!”

Finally he turned and looks at me. “Is this how you apologies?”

“I’ve already said sorry, what’s more do you want?”

“One more chance.” He said, tilting his head again so his cheek is facing me.

“Hump!” I lean forward and ready to peck his cheek when he suddenly turned his head and, yes you are right. I kissed his lip instead. With my eyes wide open, I tried to break away from the kiss when he just pulls me back.

“Just for awhile.” He said before crashing his lips on to mine.