Eating time!

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

“Wipe away your saliva before you flood the whole room with it!” Kevin joking said it and hand me a piece of tissue.

“Tsk!”

“Later we will go and grab a bite. I bet the rest are also feeling hungry.”

“Except for him…” I pointed towards DongHo’s direction.

“Haha! Him? Nah he’ll still be able to eat. You would be surprised by how much he’s able to take in. We took a very long time adjusting to this.”

Finally after 15mins we are able to head to the nearest eatery and fill our stomach!

“Hey where are we eating?” “What are we going to eat?” …

Questions came flying around about where and what we gonna eat later.

“Ahh! I heard there’s an eatery around the corner outside the school. They serve delicious and cheap naengmyeon and golgi! Let’s go there!” Dongho speak up, as if he did tons of research before coming out with such conclusion.

“Sounds great! So, let’s go there now! I am so hungry after playing on the drum for so long!” Minhyuk exclaimed in excitement! After hearing the statement he had made, Dongho quickly pulled him along and run towards the eatery direction.

“Hey wait for us!” All of us shouted and ran after them.

“아줌마, 저는냉면한그릇을사고싶은데요! (Aunty, I would like to have a bowl of naengmyeon!)” Dongho told the aunty politely.

“Can we have also have a 8 person servings of samgyeopsal(sliced pork)? And also mandu (fried dumplings), kimbap, kimchi bokkeumbap, samchi gui…” And the list goes on and on.

“네,잠시기다려주십시오(nae,jamsi gidalyeojusibsio!*Yes, please wait for awhile*).” The aunty replied, beaming from ear to ear. I guess one of the reasons why she is so happy is because we have order lots and lots of food and the other reason might be because of the 6 guys there.

It’s difficult to ignore the fact that people around especially girls are looking towards your direction because of these 6guys who are with you. Seriously speaking, it doesn’t feel good. Luckily the food came quite fast and I forget about the weird feeling and start digging into the food. Woah! The food is incredibly delicious. Or am I just too hungry?

“Hey, slow down! You will be getting indigestion if you keep eating at this speed. Nobody is going to eat/take your food.” Minhyuk who is sitting directly opposite me looked at me surprisingly. I guess he’s surprise by the speed of my intake.

“Ir om suu oungryy… (I am so hungry…)” I murmured when my mouth is still full of food.

“What? Did you say you gonna pay for the bill?!” Minhyuk exclaimed jokingly.

“WHAT! NO I DIDN’T!” I was shocked with my mouth wide open.

“Hey, it’s so unglam. Close your mouth!”

We feel so bloated after clearing all the food on the table so we just sit around and start chatting happily. Then suddenly we heard: “Ajumma! One more plate of mandu please!”

We snapped our head to the “culprit”.

“Can you please stop eating?” We encored at the same time.

But all he did is to look at us and smile and continue eating.