Quarrel

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                                                                  

 

Just as what I've expected. She likes him.”

I saw her face when she say hyung alighting from Ji Yeon’s car. I can feel my heart dropped instantly. Am I suppose to give up?

 

 

I turned around. I guess my faced looked so gloomy that Hy came forward and asked me what had happen. I just shook my head and walked back to my seat.

“I must act as if nothing have happen. I cannot let him find out. Cannot.”

I continue acting as if I am cleaning my gayageum, tuning it and screening through the chords.

“YA HYUNG! YOU ARE LATE! REAL LATE!”

“I am sorry. Got caught up with something on the way.”

“Well, sorry doesn’t help. Why not, treat us something good later!”DongHo suggested.

“Alright alright! Let’s not waste our time. Get ready.” After finishing his sentence, I got a feeling that he is looking at me. I continue acting as if I am busy doing my things to avoid his gaze.

 

 

She is acting strange today. Did something happen to her?”

I wanted to approach her and asked her what happen but my phone suddenly rang. It’s Ji Yeon… again. I walked a sided and answer her call.

 

 

It’s sure be her again. Does he still feel for her? Staying out late, being late for the rehearsal and more. Everything is linked to her. Does he even see me?”

He’s back a few minutes later and we officially start our rehearsal. Well, the whole rehearsal started well initially till I get distracted and we have to restart again and again.

“Eun Hae, can you please concentrate! You have been either playing too fast or off beat for the past 5minutes!” he finally roared.

I looked back at him and was about to say something where he interrupted.

“Don’t give me any excuse alright! Either you get it right or you would be replaced.”

What? Replaced? I have put so much effort in it. All I got was something like that? Fine!”

“Fine! By all means!” I stood up and stormed out of the hall. Everybody was dumbfounded.

 

 

“Take 10 everybody.” I said.

 I walked out of my seat, thinking if the words I’ve said are too harsh, especially the last sentence. The scene of her storming out has been replaying in my mind. I can feel her anger and disappointment. Her eyes are filled with tears, but she managed to hold it back. I didn’t mean to say it. I was so pissed off. Not because of her. Is because of Ji Yeon. I don’t mean it to rant out on her.

 I turn around and saw Kevin walking out. I guess he is going to find her. I quickly ran towards him.

“Kevin, you are going to find her back right?”

“That’s for sure. I will deal with you when I am back.” And he went off.

“Kevin, please, please find her back.”