What had gotten into me?

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                                                                  

 

Something is missing. It’s not right… There’s something missing. It’s a kind of…emotion? Feeling?

“Hey! Eun Hae. Why are you staring in space? Quick! It’s our turn to perform!”

“Uh? Orh okay.” I quickly tidy up my thoughts and ran towards Hy.

“Alright people. Don’t be nervous. Just do what you can alright! FIGHTING!” Mr Huh encouraged us.

“Yea, fighting!” we all encored.

On stage…

*WOOO!!! WAHHHH!! OPPA!! Wee woo tweet!*

Wah! What’s this? The whole hall is full with humans. Their shouts are so deafening!”

We all settle down and took a deep breath.

“Alright Minhyuk, the beat please.” Yonghwa turnedhis head to the left slightly and tell MinHyuk. He nodded and starting beating on the main drum. Finally the last act begins. With the combination of traditional instruments and the modern instruments, the whole hall is soon filled with the melodious sound made from the combination of the different instruments. Hey! Its grandpa and grandma sitting at the front seats! Gosh, how great to have them to be here watching me perform! I smiled even brightly. Nobody had ever thought that these 2 different cultures are able to mixed well together and create such beautiful piece of music! Soon, the whole performance comes to the end. We stood up and bowed at the crowds.

“Well, it has come to the end of the whole show. Let’s welcome all the performers up stage.” The MC announced.

Everybody cheered and clapped. Basically the whole place went wild. People are dancing around with the loud booming music. We all exist from the stage and went to our waiting room.

*bzzzzz* my phone vibrate. I took it out from my pocket.

“Granddaughter! Do you saw us just now? The performance is ASWESOME! Alright just to inform you, we will be heading home first. See you back home alright?

Love, grandma.”

Ha! It’s grandma. How sweet of her to message me! *Hey! I saw the both of you. Thank you for coming! ㅋㅋㅋ! Okay, see you back home.

P.S :I’ll be back late

Love, granddaughter*

“Hey great job everybody! Okay, go and celebrate and get some rest. See you guys back in school next week!” Mr Huh said and bid farewell.

“Okay! See you Mr Huh!” and we all encored.

“So, where do you all want to go?” Minhyuk asked happily.

“Hum, why not we go and have a feast!” Dongho suggest with a beam in his eyes.

“Yea! I guess we should.” Jonghyun added.

“Guys, good job”

It’s Ji Yeon. “ Are you all going to celebrate?”

“Yup, we are.” I answered promptly.

She smiled at me and said “Why not I go with you all and give you a treat? Doesn’t it sound great?”

“Yea! Noona is giving us a treat! Woo!” Dongho exclaimed, jumping up and down.

I glanced over to YongHwa, just in time to see him shooting a stare towards the happy Dongho. We headed to the nearby mall and entered the restaurant.

“Woah! Noona, are you sure you are gonna treat us to this?” JungShin asked upon looking around at the surrounding.

“Yup, definitely. Haha! No worries, just order what you all want to eat.”

We all ordered what we wanted to eat and we chatted over with the variety of dishes laid on the table. I observed how closed both of them are. I don’t feel any jealously or ranging of fire when I saw the both of them chatting happily.

“Isit because I’ve changed my heart? If yes, who do I exactly like now?”I thought and glanced over towards Kevin’s direction. Throughout the whole journey here and settling down to eat, he had yet open his mouth and speak. His eyes had always fixed at one direction, either looking down or staring blankly. For now, I had this urge to go up to him and pull him out of his seat and gave him a hug.

I feel like doing it….