who is it?

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                             

Weird guy with weird attitude” I thought.

I looked at my watch and quickly ran to the classroom. Luckily the lecturer has not reached if not I might get another round of scolding for being late.

I went towards my seat and sat down heaving a sigh of relieve. Just after I settle down, I heard some murmuring around me.

“Psst isn’t she Eun Hae? She looks so pretty today…”

“Ohh ohh, the nerd has transform!”

And so on…

I smile to myself happy to hear such positive comments.

“Hur, I see you have finally changed your style.”

I snapped my head up to see who is talking. It’s the irritating girl. She has so many problems with me from head to toe, left to right!

“What are you going to do now uh?” I answer back.

“Don’t you think because you’ve had your style change oppas will all come after you. DREAM ON! Stay away from them!” She roared.

“It’s early in the morning and you are here roaring at me. What’s your problem here? And why are you here ordering ME, what to do? I mean it’s none of your business right?” I said back without giving her time to even speak.

“You…you…”

“Class please settles down! We only have 2hours of lesson today so let’s get started.”

I sat down acting as if nothing had happen and turn my attention back to the lecturer.

“Okay class, the school is having an upcoming event and the school of music has come out with an idea of having a yearend concert. So, I would send 2 students from this class to participate in this big event. I’ve chose these 2 lucky winners already…”

“Miss Sung! Are they going to participate too?”

“Which THEY are you talking about?” Miss Sung, our lecturer answered with a smile plastered on her face.

“Hehe! You know, The Band, Kevin and Dongho?” Student A replied.

“Ohh, I see where you are getting to. Well I guess they might? I have no idea. Okay back to the topic as I said, I’ve already selected 2 of the students in this class to participate. They are…”

“Ohh me me me!!” The class become so noisy suddenly.

“Class settle and quite down! Shh!! The 2 lucky participants are *drum roll* Hy and Eun Hae! Congratulation!”

“Me? I am going to participate?”I was quite shocked to hear my name being called out.

“Eun Hae, remember to let Hy know this good news okay?” Miss Sung smile at me sweetly.

“Oh okay sure.” I smile back half heartedly.

Well guess if the boys are taking part in it the irritating girls and her clan will kill me for sure! I sense danger ahead.

“Done with the good news, now back to lesson. Take out your book and flip to page number 142. Today we will look into the arts and roots of Traditional music and Pansori.

Ha Pansori. This reminds me of grandpa. Haish…”

 

Finally the 2 hours lesson ended. I walked out of the class with my head low.

“Hey! You are here! I am just going to your class to look for you.” Kevin ran towards me with a huge grin.

“Uh, you are here.” I gave him a smile.

“Did anything happen? You look somewhat disheartened.”

“Nope I am alright! Where’s the rest, let’s go grab a bite!”

“Okay they are all at the restaurant waiting for you. Let’s go!”

 _________________________________________________________________________

“Hello nice to see you again Eun Hae! You’re late!” Dongho complained. I guess he’s too exicted and happy to eat.

“I am sorry, the class end slightly late today.”

“Quick quick quick! Let’s not waste much time and order. I am so hungry!” Minhyuk quickly took the menu and started flipping it, but then he placed his menu down and look at me. “You look different today!”

“Shut up and place your order.” Finally Yonghwa open his mouth and speak.

Woah, not in a very good mood uh. Better stay away from him.

We chatted happily over dinner and we drank heartedly.

“Guys, I ask you a question. Do you all aware of the yearend concert?”

“Yup ofcourse! We are all going to participate in it! Are you?”

Uh, as what I’ve said. Bingo.”

“Yea, me and Hy are going to participate in it too… Our lecturer chose us to.”

“Wee~ we will be able to see the both of you almost every day! I can sense fun coming!” Minhyuk said jokingly.

And all of us laugh at his joke. Only for one person who kept on drinking and drinking.

“Eh hyung! Stop, you’ve been drinking too much! You will get drunk!” Kevin stopped him from drinking and take his mug away.

“Hey let’s pay the bill and go off? Yong is acting weird this few days. Let’s all go home and rest.” Jonghyun suggested.

All of us agree and paid for the bill.

“Hyung are you able to walk properly?” Kevin and Jonghyun held him out of the restaurant.

“Ufmmm, I am alright. Just let me drinkkk…”

“You’ve enough of it. Let’s go home. I am sure aunt will rant at you again!” he tried to steady Yonghwa. “Eun Hae let’s go back together!”

I nodded my head and bid farewell to the rest of them.

“Take care! See you all tomorrow!”

 

“Kevin, what happen to him? He seems like he’s not in the mood for the past few days.”

“No idea, a few days ago, he back looking gloomy. No matter how we asked he just won’t say anything. It got even worst yesterday when he got home drunk both aunt and I were so shocked because it’s our first time seeing him behaving like that.”

“I see…Hey we reached”

“Hey hyung we reached. Let’s get out.”

I paid for the cab fare and went out to help Kevin.

“Hey no! No not here!”

After he finished what he said, Yonghwa suddenly hunched over threw everything out.

“Gosh! Eun Hae help me look after him, I will rush back to get something to help him clean up.” Kevin said and ran away.

“Yonghwa ah, are you alright?” I patted his back to make him feel better.

“Ufffmm… Why? Why must you leave me and come back to me all of the sudden? Who are you to do this to me!” he cried.

Who is he talking about?”