Missing feeling

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                  

 

“Can I have a talk with you?”

“Erm, sure. What do you want to talk about?”

“Let’s go to the corner.”

“So, what’s the topic you want to talk about?”

“It’s regarding Eun Hae.”

“Regarding Eun Hae?”I sense something.

“So what’s with her?” I asked, trying to hide my emotion.

“Do you like her?” he just asked bluntly.

I was taken aback of what he had asked. I stammered.

“Umm, well…well… I…I…”

“You like her don’t you?” he looked at me, hurt.

 I looked at him and nodded my head.

He sighed and smirked.

“Hyung, you can’t.”

I was shocked. What does he meant by I can’t?

“What?!”

“You can’t like her.”

“What makes you think so? And do you think you are able to like her?”

“At least I am confident that I will make her smile every single day. But hyung, look! You can’t even make clear about your feelings for Ji Yeon. And now, you are saying you like Eun Hae? Don’t you think you sound ridiculous?”

“Look, who are you to say that I sound ridiculous? I am trying my best to clear up my feelings towards Ji Yeon alright?!”

“Come on! Everybody saw it. Even Eun Hae herself saw how close the both of you are. Do you even know how much she cried for you? No, you don’t.”

I was dumbfounded. I couldn’t retaliate anymore. She cried for me?

 

 

“I felt dumb telling hyung that she cried for him. Isn’t that obvious that she likes him? What if he really..No, think positively. Since he hasn’t really clear up the problems between Ji Yeon and himself, so he won’t really think of asking Eun Hae first. Yes, this must be it. Think positively.   

“Hey the both of you! Stop standing there and daydream! Come and join us, we are about to go on stage!”Dongho shouted across.

“Okay!” both of us replied. We looked at each other and walked towards the group.

“Alright alright! You all are the final group and is the most important group because you all are doing the closing. So, give in your 101% and rock the whole hall down okay! Good Luck guys!”

“No worries sir! We will give the crowd what we have!” Jonghyun boomed.

Just then…

“Good luck everybody!”

We all turned towards the door. It’s Ji Yeon.

“Why are you here?” Yonghwa stepped forward and asked.

“Ofcoruse is to give you all support!” she walked towards him and gave him a big hug.

I look towards Eun Hae direction. I felt something…weird or do I say some missing emotions which I saw last time when she looked at how the both of them are so intimidated.

 

 

I looked at Ji Yeon who is walking towards YongHwa and gave him a hug. I just look plainly at the both of them. Well, they made a good couple. Right?

No, I shook my head. Something is not right here. Something is missing. It’s not right…