The Starting.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

  

*U KISS New Jap album :) *

“Ahhhhhh~ Eh hyung, you are awake!”

He quickly snapped back and turns around. “Shh…” he put his finger to his lips and using the other hand and point at the fast sleeping Eun Hae.

“Opps! I wonder what time she slept last night.” Kevin peeking over YongHwa’s shoulder.

“She slept at 4am, this morning.” He whispered.

“That’s “early”!” Kevin’s eyes widen. “But, how do you know?” he asked

“Well…well I just happen to wake up around that time because I am… I am thirsty.” He stammered.

“mmm…Eh, the both of you are awake. Oh, sorry I slept on the sofa…” I said.

“Nope, it’s okay! You look horrible. Quick, go and wash up now!” Half jokingly, Kevin pushed me into the toilet.

After pushing her in, Kevin turn and look at his hyung who was staring at the sofa for a long time.

“Hey, hey hyung! Are you alright?” Kevin approached him.

“Erm, yup, everything is fine! I’ll go tidy up. You! Prepare breakfast!” smiled and walked back to his room.

I think he’s back to normal since he’s being bossy again!”

After I’ve finish washing up, I came out noticing that Kevin is making breakfast for us. I came into the kitchen

“Hey do you need any help?”

“Oh great since you offer to help, then I shouldn’t reject you then! Help me put the bread into the toaster and bring me the plates over. Thanks!”

“I shouldn’t offer to help you! Haha!”

“Then don’t eat then! Haha!”

Both of us laugh heartedly and fill the early morning with our laughter.

“What so funny. Tsk! They are noisy!” YongHwa thought when he’s tidying his bed in his room.

“Hey hyung! Breakfast is ready! Come out and eat before this greedy person out here finishes your share!”

Obviously the greedy person he is referring to is ME!

He ran out of his room instantly and sat down at the dining table.

“Hey! What’s the meaning of this! I am not gonna eat your share up!” I stomped my feet.

“Who knows right? Haha! Quickly finish your food and we have to go back school later in the afternoon for the briefing.”

“What briefing?” I asked scratching my head.

“The year end concert! You know where by the 6 of us including Hy and you would be participating in?” Kevin answered.

“Oh! That, gosh it slipped out of my mind! I better call Hy and remind her!”

 

“Okay people, you all should know why you are here right? Well basically, today’s briefing is to brief you all on the programe which we would be having and what we expect from you all…” Mr Huh continue with his “speech”

*yawn* “I am so sleepy!” I whispered to Hy who is sitting on my left.

“What time did you sleep last night?”

“4am”

“What?!”

“Is there any problem there, ladies?”

“Erm, nope everything is fine here, you may continue.” Hy answered, flashing her million dollar smile.

“What have you been doing?!” she hissed.

“I went to Kevin’s house. YongHwa was sicked so we took care of him. Don’t get me wrong! I just happened to pass by!” Well, I hid some of the facts anyway.

 

“Hey any ideas of what to perform? Mr Huh is so long winded! He’ve wasted my time eating!” Dongho exclaimed.

“Stop thinking about eating and food. You have been eating nonstop!” Jonghyun scolded.

“Hyung! You won’t understand. Food is the most important source of my life. Without it, I won’t have any energy to do my things. Thus food is important!” he reasoned back.

“Ah, whatever it is, the fact that Mr Huh had given us 2 weeks to think about our performance. So stop bickering and let’s put our head together and think.” Minhuk got up from his seat and walked towards the water cooler to get himself a drink.

“First of all, we got to know what the traditional music is all about." Yonghwa said in a calmed manner since Mr Huh put him in charge of the music section.

“I agree, let’s get familiarized with one another’s instrument then!” I suggest.