True feeling.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

 

                                       

 

“Okay, I am done eating. Enjoy.” Kevin stood up and headed to the kitchen to help in washing the dishes. “I’m going out for awhile. Bye.” After that he walked out.

Great! Thanks a lot, this whole situation is getting more and more awkward.

“Erm hem. Err, hey sorry.” YongHwa break this awkward silence.

“Uh? What?”

“I’m apologizing. You know, that night?”

“Oh, it’s okay although I’ve no idea why you said that.”

“Ha, well…” he stopped.

 

 

Should I tell her why?”

I steal a glance. She is still happily eating her dinner.

I think forget it.”

“So, do you want to continue your sentence?”

“Hum? Nope. I forget what I want to say anyway. Continue eating.” I smiled at her.

She shrugged and continues eating.

 

 

“Hello, DongHo ah, where you now?” I phoned.

“Hyung! Ohh, I am at home doing nothing. Why?”

“Do you want to come out?”

“Okay! Where?!”

“The tent restaurant near your house.”

“Sounds great. Okay, will be there in 10.”

10 minutes later…

“Hyung! Sorry I am late.”

“It’s alright, I’ve just reached anyway.”

“Ahjumma! 1 plate of dakbal please.  What do you want hyung?”

“A bottle of soju.”

“Alright. And a bottle of soju ahjumma!”

“So what’s the sudden meet up? I sense something weird.”

“Well…”

“Ahh, excuse. Your soju and dakbal. Enjoy your meal.”

“Thank you.” The both of us said at the same time.

“Okay, so continue.”

“Nothing. I just need to come out and clear my mind.”

“Hyung, don’t lie to me.” As he was saying this, he’s also eating at the same time.

“Your imagination…”

“Hyung, just because I’m like 18 doesn’t mean I don’t know what love is. I can see that you like Eun Hae. Right?”

“Pfft, I have no idea what you’re trying to say.” I picked up the cup filled with soju and gulped it down.

“It’s very obvious right. You care for her, you helped her, you comfort her.”

“This doesn’t show anything right? We care, help and comfort our friends’ right? I did the same to you too. So does it mean I like you too? Haha!” Once again, I poured and gulped down the drink.

“Not only that. Okay ask you, do you feel weird like your heartbeat race when you are near her? Would you feel uneasy if you see any guys too close to her or something? You don’t need to tell me.”

“Bingo. I felt this way. Especially when hyung is near her. Does that mean I like her?”

DongHo continue by saying “Well if you feel that way because you are jealous. Jealous of the guy who she is close with.”

I didn’t say anything. What I did was to just topping up my cup and gulped down the drink in one mouth full, which is said to be one shot.