Shopping

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

  

“Let’s go somewhere after school, I am so bored!” Jungshin cried in despaired.

“Same here, I am like braindead now!” Dongho sighed. “Why not let’s call Hy and Eun Hae! The more the merrier!” He suddenly sit upright.

“Hy let’s go!” I pull and drag her along after our class end.

“Uh, today? Can it be postpone till tomorrow? I want to go home and sleep!” Hy plead

“No! Do you still remember that day when I wanted to go home badly but then you dragged me to the music room?” She looked at me and nodded. “So now, it’s your turn! Stop talking and let’s go!”

We went walking out of the school with a very fast speed in case of human jams in the mall.

 

 

“Eh, I saw them! Eun…” Dongho shouted but stopped halfway knowing that they would not be able to hear him from this distance.

“Forget it, they might be in a rush.” Kevin places a hand on Dongho’s shoulder.

“Too bad, they will miss quite a lot of fun then! Never mind them, let’s go!” Minhyuk exclaimed.

 

At the boutique…

“How is it? Is this okay? It looks somewhat nice Hy.”

“Do you think checkered dress is suitable for you?” Hy sighed, stood up and walk towards me. “You and your fashion sense. I am speechless.”

“Hey what a friend uh..tsk!”

She walked around the shop looking carefully at the clothes and start picking out some which would looks suitable on me. She chooses a few and forced me in to the dressing room and make sure I tried each and every single clothes which she took.

“So, how’s it?” it’s the last few pieces which I have tried. I am so tired of trying!

“Well, it looks alright on you. Okay let’s get these few pieces. So our next stop is…”

“What?! We still have to continue shopping? But I…I am so tired!” I exclaimed.

“Well, you’re the one who wanted to change your style, so quit complaining and pay up okay!”

“Meannie” I murmured under my breath and walked to the counter.

We almost shopped till our legs are going to break apart. Okay I almost, I bet Hy won’t feel that way since she’s known to be a shopaholic.

“Hey Eun Hae ah, aren’t your spec broken? Why not you take this chance and change it to a contact lens instead?”

Well, it’s not a bad idea anyway. So after that we head into the shop to get my degrees checked and of course a new pair of contact lens.

“Ha! Finally we are done with the shopping, let’s grab something to eat!” Hy dragged me along and said “And you’ll have to pay for it. No excuses since you’re the one who pulled me here!”

“Fine fine fine, I will pay okay. Let’s go. My legs are aching!”

Both of us found a Japanese restaurant and went into it. Taking a look at the menu, we quickly decide on what we should eat and waited for the food to come impatiently.

“So, now you have the clothes and everything. You should know the next step right?”

“Of course I know. Although I am a nerd but not till these extend okay!” I resorted

 

I went back to my room and plopped onto my bed. All the shopping bags laid on the floor.

“Why am I doing this?”

I shook the idea off my head and went towards my gayageum and start playing on it.

“Eun ah, are you alright? You’ve been playing it for the past 2hours nonstop, anything bothering you?” Grandma came in and concern.

I shook my head. “Well, then rest early.” Then she went back to her room.

I sighed and decided to take a walk outside. The cold wind gushed across. I took in a deep breath and sigh.

“What? You are coming back?... No no, I am fine…”

“What’s wrong with me! Stop thinking about that!”

“What are you doing here?”

I jump upon the voice. I turned around and I am face to face with Kevin.

“You scared me!”

“Well, I don’t know you are such a timid person. Haha!”

“Who won’t jump when someone talked behind them especially at such a cold night?”

 “Oh you know it’s a cold night and you came out clad with your sweater?”

He took down his jacket and placed it on me. Looking at me with his smiling eyes he asked “Why are you outside at this time?”

“I just need some air.” I said looking at the sky searching for stars. “Mind going for a walk?”

“Sure I love to walk!”

Both of us walked to the nearby park and started talking about random stuff. Maybe a heart to heart talk? I am surprised that I’ve said so many things to him.

“Thanks for listening to me.”

“It’s okay, if you need a listening ear just give a knock on my door yea? GoodNight!”

After bidding each other goodnight, I went back and into my room. Staring at the bags I told myself,

Everything will start afresh from tomorrow onwards. Fighting!