10 mins before

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                             

 

I saw the 2 shadows, and I literally just turned and walked away. I am afraid to ask. I decided to run away from such situation as I am not sure how to handle it. A few minutes before I had set my mind, and now this is what I saw.

 

 

10 minutes ago…

I felt a sense of awkwardness walking home with him. Although it is not the first time walking back together, but then the feeling today is kind of…weird. None of us spoke a word.

“Ah choo!”I sneezed. Argh thanks to the cold weather this few days.

He stopped and took out his jacket and placed it over my shoulder.

“Don’t fall sick.”

I was slightly taken aback by what he had said. I felt a sense of warmth and happiness. I smile unknowingly plastered on my face.

“You seems happy uh. Haha!”

“No? What makes you say so?”

“Your smile. You know what, since dinner time, I had not seen you smile. I missed it.”

I lowered down my head upon hearing what he had said. I can feel my blood gushing up to my face and ears. I must be blushing.

“Well well, I can see you are blushing right now.” He teased, flashing his million dollar smile.

He held both of my shoulders and turned me around, facing him.

“Eun Hae ah, I’ve got something to tell you.”

By then my heart is already pumping madly.

 

 

I held her shoulders and turned her around, facing me. I took in a deep breath and said:

“Eun Hae ah, I’ve got something to tell you.”

My heart is beating so loudly that I was afraid that she might hear it. I took in a deep breath again.

“I…I like you. Are you willing to be my girlfriend? I swear I would make you happy all day long and I…” before I could finish my sentence, she shut me up. I looked into her eyes, hoping she would give the answer I want to hear. I waited nervously. She looked sideways and breathes in deeply and turned back to me. She smiled shyly at me and nodded. I looked at her in disbelieve!

“What?!”

“I said… mmm…yes.” She blushed even more.

I am so delighted and I hugged her tightly. This November night sure is the best day ever. With the moon and stars looking, I am so proud to declare that she is my girlfriend from now on!