A brand new self.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

Looking into the mirror, I am kinda pleased with my outfit.

Im Eun Hae, Fighting!” Walked out of my room with my sling bag. Well, it would be a rather relaxed day today because I need not need to bring my gayageum with me and to add on, I only have a 2hours lesson for the entire day! Woah!

“Hey old man, look! Our grand-daughter has finally become so feminine!”

“Haha! Old woman, I agree with you. Eun Hae ah, what’s with the sudden change? Are you dating someone? Haha” Grandpa teased and both my grandparents collapse on the floor laughing.

“Grandpa! I am not! I just think that I need and want to that’s all! Both you have been thinking too much lately! Arggh, never mind I am off to school now. Bye!”

“Do I really need to have a reason to change? Tsk!”

Well, I do have a reason for my sudden change, but I said that just to let myself feels better.

Well, I somehow feel that today is a wonderful day! Fresh air, cool weather! Ahh, things today seems perfect… well, this is what I think.

I walked (well more to skip) to the bus stop and waited for my bus.

 

“Woah! Look! I didn’t see her before in school. Is she new here?” Jonghyun asked questionably.

“Yea, I also didn’t really see her before… wait, she looks like someone we know!” Now it’s Jungshin’s turn to ask.

“Haish, look guys, isn’t she Eun Hae. Im Eun Hae that girl from the traditional music class.” Yonghwa answered half heartedly. He doesn’t seems to be in a very good mood or attentive recently and the band mates even his own cousin have no idea what’s going on.

“Oh, woah! Woah…”

“Hey other than woah, what can I say?” Jungshin asked

“Well, woooah!” Jonghyun answered him earning a pushed from him.

 

Well, basically I am dressed with a pair of leggings with raiding pants detail, bronze banded tank top, black cardigan, Minnetonka Moccasins and a pair of star stud earrings. And I finally went to do something for my hair too! It’s not that messy and dry looking anymore and it’s kind of wavy now too! Most importantly, I’ve got rid of my nerd spectacle and replace it with a pair of contact lens. To make it a complete whole “package”, I’ve put on light makeup. And tadah! I AM DONE WITH IT! I manage to throw away my nerd looks and welcome a fresh and feminine Im Eun Hae!  

“Good Morning! You look… new!” Jonghyun ran towards me with Yonghwa and Jungshin tailed behind.

“Stupid! What new!” Jungshin smacked the back of Jonghyun’s head.

“Anyway nice outfit and makeover! Oh ya where’s Hy?” Jungshin praised and asked.

“She’s down with a bad cold, won’t be able to come for the next few days.”

“I see. Send our regards to her!”

“I will. Thank you.”

I turned and look at YongHwa, he doesn’t have his normal stern and cold look. Now, he looked somehow distracted and worried.

“I wonder what’s wrong with him.”

I turned my attention back to the other and start chatting since our lesson will only start in 30minutes time.

“Hey guys!”

We turned and saw Kevin and Dongho running towards our direction.

“Woah nice outfit and makeover. You look so fresh now!” Dongho exclaimed and pull me for a hug.

“Thanks Dongho.” I pulled out from the hug and smiled at him cheerfully

“Hello!” Kevin greeted me and smile to me widely.

“Hello Kevin!” In turn, I greeted him with enthusiasm.

The 6 of us headed to the school café and chat.

“Where’s Minhyuk?” I asked

“He’s in the music room practicing. Are you free after school? Want to join us for dinner?” Kevin asked.

“Erm, well okay than. Oh! I am running late for my class! Will call you once my class is over okay? Bye guys!”

“Bye!~ !” They encored. But only one guy didn’t.