Worst day ever!

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

…”What??” Leaving me alone standing there and enduring the stares from the people.

“Who is she? Why does oppa know her? Look at her, nerdy looks and and see! Her specs, gosh this is totally..totally eww!” I overheard a few of the girls talking.

“How can they just judge people like that? They didn’t even know what happen and they are here shooting their own opinion off?! Just please, please shut up and leave me alone!” I am obviously not in a very good mood today.

“Young lady, are you going in or not?”

I looked up and saw those pair of owl eyes staring down at me. Suddenly I felt cold shivers down my spine. I quickly open the door and rushed into the class. Scanning through the room, I am glad that I’ve found a seat at the corner of the class. Well to be exact, it’s at the back of the class but it’s next to the window. (Well I am happy enough to get this seat!^^)

Rummaging through my bag, I found my notebook and my pen. I set it on the tale and unintentionally stared out of the window.

“Hey, you are such an interesting girl. I can see you LOVE to eat a lot uh. You eventually uses a chopstick which is initially used for eating to tie your hair. Interesting...”

“What chopstick?” I thought. “Oh man! The chopstick! Don’t tell me I took the wrong one?!” I was more to stunned then shocked.

“Psss, Eun Hae ah. Hoi! Come back to earth!” 

I snapped back from my thoughts when I heard Hy whispering to me.

Oh great! I forget to introduce myself. My name is Eun Hae – Im Eun Hae. I lived in a Hanok together with my grandparents. My grandpa is a renowned storyteller and my grandmother who is more to the western side is a piano teacher. As for me, you all can see: a nerd girl but is a passionate gayageum player. I am more to a traditional type of person and to make myself worst, my fashion sense sux! Basically my world is like Earth – orbiting round the Sun. (Sun: traditional stuff). Thus because of this, I got the nickname of “Nerd”, “Weirdo” and more. And I have a very close friend by the name of Hy. She is a total opposite from me. She played the Haegeum and nevertheless, her fashion sense is way better as compared to me. Plus! She is a very modernize and open girl. Well with lots of positive points of her that’s why sometimes I hate people comparing us!

 

“Hey it’s your turn to present now. Quick before the tigress flares at you!” Hy whispered to me causing me to grab my gayageum and walk steadily to the front of the class. I set down my gayageum and started to play “Darha Nopigom”, one of my favorite pieces.

*Clap clap clap*

“Well done Eun Hae. Okay now let’s talk about the theory part of it…” And she went on and on.

I walked back to my seat and stared out of the window once again. Well basically because of the incidents today, I don’t even have any mood for class. Well rather than going off like this, I guess I would take this opportunity to daydream for awhile since I will still get my attendant marked by staying in class.

* Ringgggg* the school bell rang and woke me up from my dream.

“Hey are you alright? You’re so abnormal today.” Hy asked in a concern tone. Looking at me and packing her things at the same time.

“Yea, bad day though. It’s a long story, will tell you again next time kay?” I replied half heartedly.

“I am so tired today. I guess I would just head home and rest. Arghh bad day!”

Just as I thought my day cannot get any better, I have not yet seen the worst…