The big eater

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

“Ah! Me me me me! Here here!” I heard someone shouted. I turned around my head and saw a guy with a mushroom hairstyle came running in and what he’s holding is...a bag of... Takoyaki?

*grrr* my eyes widen! Oh gosh my stomach! It exposed me! It is so dam loud that I swear that people around me can hear it clearly since the whole room is kinda quiet. Trying to act as if nothing had happened, I suddenly seems like I am rather interested in the structure of this room. Okay I admit, I am trying to cover up my embarrassment!

 Hy tried to control her giggle but it end up that her body is shaking so violently that all our attention are on her! How embarrassing it was!

“Hahaha! Hae,y..yoou sounds like keke someen..engINE! WAHAHAHA!!” I quickly went to her and cover . This girl can’t really shut . NOISY! I looked around and smiled to them.

“Hello! My name is Dongho! Nice to meet you!” He took my hand and shook it.

“Well, he seems so friendly!”

“Hey want to guess how old am I this year?” He asked jokingly.

“Ehh, 20?” I threw out any number which came to my mind. Well, indeed, he looks like he’s around 19 or 20.

*gasp* “NO! WRONG WRONG WRONG! I am only 16 this year! I looked MATURED, not old!” finishing his sentenced with a pout.

“Opps, sorry.”

“Hey we will start now…” Jonghyun said. Everybody scrambled and grab a seat to sit down and enjoy the performance.

Well, seriously speaking, I don’t quite like the way they perform maybe it’s just not my type because it’s quite noisy! Well, I looked around and saw Dongho still munching on his takoballs. Munch after munch, mouth after mouth, takoballs after takoballs. He’s like performing magic! The takoballs just disappear into his mouth. Thinking that he must be satisfied and full, he then took out from the bag another box of...Dumplings.

*LOL! Is this guy alright? He’s eating and eating nonstop. Food disappearing into his mouth! How can someone who eats so much be so skinny? No, why are ALL the guys here so skinny? Arghh forget it… I will just be happy with who I am now.”

For the past 20minutes, I keep staring at how the “magician” performs his trick. I am not even focusing on the performance itself.

I gulped down my saliva and try my best to stop looking at the food. But each time I tried t o look elsewhere, my eyes would still be back on his food.

“You should wipe away your saliva (: “