A week away

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                            

 

 

“Just for awhile.” I said, before crashing my lips onto her.

Finally, after awhile I pulled away from the kiss. Looking down at her, I can see her cheek blushed. She looks cute when she blushed!

“Erhem!” I cleared my throat. “Well, it’s late, you should go in now…goodnight!”

“Humm, okay. You too. Goodnight!” And she quickly turned and went in. But without fail, she bang onto the door.

“Ouch!”

I giggled but still managed to squeeze out a sentence “A..are you alright?”

“Err, yea. I am no worries! Bye!” And once again she fumbled on the door and went in.

Smiling to myself, I turned and walked straight back home. It’s a meaningful day today.

Clicking open the door, I heard a familiar guitar sound. It’s hyung. He is composing a new song. I walked to the kitchen and open up the carboard. Took out the teapot, cups and tea leaves. Yup, I am going to make tea to let him distress (What a nice dongseng I am!)

5 minutes later…

*Knock knock*

“Come in.”

“Hyung!”

“Um, Kevin you are back early!”

“Early? It’s like 12 midnight now.”

“Ooo? Woah okay.”

“Have a break. Come out and have a tea. I’ve made some.”

“Well, okay.” He set his guitar on his bed and stood up stretching. “Ahhh! Woah my back!”

I placed a cup of tea infront of him. “It’s  valerian tea. It will keep you awake and relieve stress. Try some.”

*Yawn* “Thanks, it’s just what I need now other than coffee.” He took a sip and put it down on the table.

“How’s EunHae…her grandparents?”

“They are fine, they asked about you too.”

“Isit? Great, tell them I’m fine. Asked them to take care of themselves.”

“Sure, will convey it to them.” I continue looking at him, waiting for his next question.

“Why are you staring at me like that?” he took up the cup and sip on it again.

“Waiting for your next question. You are not gonna ask about her grandparents right?”

“Haha!” a dry laughter escape from his mouth. “No other intention. But, how’s Eun Hae?”

“Knew it! Well, she’s alright too. Busy with her upcoming gayageum competition.”

“I see…”

“Err..” trying to find a topic. “Hyung! Where’s aunt? When is she coming back?”

“True enough, she had been away for long. Gonna give her a call tomorrow morning to ask her when is she coming back.”

 

The next morning…

“What? What happen? I thought you are at your friend’s house or something? Alrigh alright. See you soon.”

“What did aunt say?”

“She went back to Canada.”

“For?”

“Something crop up. We have to go back there too.”

“What?! What happen?”

“She didn’t say anything. Just ask us to get back asap.”

“Ohh…” I seemed kind of down.

“Find a time to tell Eun Hae. I will settle our school first. Got to take a  month off.”

“For sure hyung. Thank you.” He gave me a pat on my shoulder before heading to school to get things done.

I walked back to my bedroom and take my phone.

“Goodmorning my dear Eun Hae! Have you wake up? Are you free today? Can we meet up for awhile?”

Send.

A few minutes later, my phone vibrates. It’s her reply.

“Goodmorning my dearrrrr KEVIN! Yup! I am free today! Where do you want to go?”

“Let’s decide when we meet up. Around 2pm? Muacks! See you later my love!”

“Okay! Muacks! ^^”

I smiled sweetly to myself. But the smile faded away seconds later. How am I suppose to tell her I am leaving soon for a week?