You're back.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                          

 

“Hey people, let’s gather!” Mr Huh shouted and we all came walking towards the gathering point.

“Countdown till the actual day anybody?”

“Exactly 1 more month sir!” somebody shouted.

“Right! Remember, this few remaining practices are very crucial, work hard and rest well. And also, there would be a rehearsal next week, please be prepared and put in your 100% into it. Okay, you all are dismissed. Those who wish to stay back to perfect their part feel free to do so, if not the rest you all can go off. See you all next week!”

“Yes! Finally! Woot!~ …” Everybody jumped up.

“Guys, let’s continue with our practice for awhile more.” YongHwa ordered.

“Yes sir!” the rest of us answered and saluted.

“Okay, MinHyuk, give us the beat. People get ready”

 

Basically, the whole rehearsal went well for the past 30mins until…

 

“Yong?”

Everybody stopped rehearsing and look up at the person who had just called out the leader.

“Ji..Ji Yeon?” Kevin stood up.

Ji Yeon? The girl who made the both of them fall for her and also made Yong Hwa hurt? Woah, she look elegant. No wonder they fall for her.”

I turned around and looked at Kevin and just happened to see him looking at Yong Hwa worriedly.  So, I also turned and looked at YongHwa. Well, it’s very obvious that he looked kind of troubled now when she appeared.

This lady standing infront of us, she looks kind of stunning. Slim and tall with a long black wavy hair. With her heels and dress on, she look just like a top model.

“Can we have a talk?” Ji Yeon asked.

Looking somewhat gloomy, he turned and said “End of practice, all of you can go off now.” And followed her out.

“Hyung!” Kevin shouted.

“I’ll be alright. Don’t wait for me.”

 

“Hello! It’s been such a long time since we met. How are you?” she smiled.

It’s been such a long time since I saw her smiling. Her dimples are just so sweet looking. It’s the smile which I longed every time I see last time. But why? Why don’t I feel happy or excited when I see her now?

“Hello? You looked kind of distracted.”

“Oh, hi. Why do you appear here suddenly?”

“Cause I miss you!” after that she gave me a big hug. Once again, I felt nothing.

“Okay, let’s not stand here. Let’s go get something to munch on and chill!”

“Erm, well…”

Before I could even finish my sentence, she already grab my hand and walked off. Being a gentleman, I helped her open her car door and let her in.

“Let’s head to the ice cream parlour near the office! Ahh, I missed the green tea ice cream.” She said happily.

I didn’t really answer her. What I did was to look at the road till we reach our destination.

“Hey! Hey!! Why are you so distracted today? Are you not feeling well?” she extend her hand and touched my forehead. I moved away and shook my head.

“Let’s go and get some.” I answered coldly.

“Hello! What do the both of you like to get?”

“Erm, one scoop of green tea ice cream. Yong, what do you want?”

“This is the favorite shop Eun Hae like to come. Her favorite ice cream… Choco Mint…”

“Yong! What do you like?”

“Ah? Oh, 1 scoop of choco mint thank you.”

“Mint? You’ve never been a fan of mint stuff.”

“People will change.”

“We will change for the better…”