Out of mind.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

“What is this? How is it played?”

“Oh my! This looks difficult! Hyung are you sure you able to mix all these together?” Minhyuk frowned.

“Mmm…Ya, I think so.” It’s hard to see Yonghwa doubting himself.

So the 8 of them spend the whole afternoon knowing one another’s instruments not knowing it’s already dinner time.

“I am so hungry now!” Dongho exclaimed and lay flat on floor.

“Me too!”

“Me three!”

“I think we should wrap it up here for today. Let’s come back tomorrow and continue with it. I am also hungry.” I looked around commenting.

“Okay then! Let’s meet at 10am tomorrow. Pack up now and let’s go for dinner.”

“Hooray!” Everybody jumped and run around packing up.

 

“Where are we going to eat?” Jungshin asked.

“Humm, let’s go back to the restaurant where we visit everytime for our meals.” Jonghyun replied, satisfied with his answer.

After finishing off his sentence, he quickly ran towards the direction and everyone follows. We all ran and shout at each other, like a bunch of monkeys.

 

“I want this! And this, and this!” The whole restaurant is fill with our chattering.

We ordered our food and waited for it patiently. In the meanwhile we started talking about our life.

“Hey Eun Hae, tell us more about your life!” It seems like everybody are interested in my life.

“Well, I…”

“Hey guys! The foods are here! Let’s stop asking and start eating!” Hy exclaimed. Thanks a lot Hy for saving me! I mouthed “Thank you” to her and she smiled, pushing a bowl of rice towards me.

When the rest of them are busy talking and eating, I sat there quietly, eating my rice. Man thoughts are running in my mind. I have no idea what they are talking about let alone hearing them calling out for me.

“Hey! Eun Hae! Hoi!!” Kevin waved his hand infront of me, making me snapped out of my thoughts.

“Are you alright? You seem lost.”

“Umm, yea I am alright.” I gave him a smile and continue eating.

“What’s wrong with her? Isit about her life?”

Sorry for not posting >.<