Thanks alot...Ice Cream

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                        

 

I walked into the living room with the bag of ice cream in my hand. I set the ice cream on the dining table and walked into the kitchen and grab a spoon. I went back to the dining table and pull out the chair and sat on it. I took the tub out of the bag and open the lid.

“Mmmm, choco mint!” I happily dug my spoon into the ice cream and put one mouthful of it into my mouth.

“Gosh! This is heavenly! The cooling taste of the mint with the sweet chocolates chips. Heavenly!”

I am sinful for eating such things at night especially before bedtime. But, the taste of it is seducing me to have another mouthful. So one mouthful after another, I savor the heavenly taste of it. It’s so difficult to even stop eating, but I have no choice but to give it a stop.

“YongHwa, you will have to pay for it if I gained weight! Tsk!” I said, but deep down I am so thankful for him getting me this tub of ice cream since I am craving for it since yesterday. “Since you answer my craving, I might forgive you then.” Then I skipped to the bathroom and brush my teeth before heading to bed.

 

 

Next day…. The pre show…

“Hey! The mics, get audio person to tune it. Yup the placement of it too!”

“Dongho what are you doing? Quick quick! Go and test the mic!”

And it goes on and on… Everybody is so busy because of the pre show. They want to make it perfect.

“Alright guys lets gather here for a short briefing before we start. As you all know….” Mr Huh started.

“Psst, Eun Hae, I heard that the board of directors and all those big shots will come down and watched this pre show. Gosh I am so nervous!” Hy whispered.

“Chill, you are making me nervous too.”

Finally we are being dismissed from the short briefing and we went back to where we suppose to be.

“People, the show would start in about 30mins time. Get yourself ready. And let’s work hard together!” YongHwa cheered us up.

Finally…

We are the 2nd last to put up the show and we also did the ending of the whole show. There are that many people then we expected. Minus off the directors and teachers, there are a huge bunch of students. Mainly girls. Well, without thinking we should know their motive here. It’s of course to see the guys right! During the performance, the girls are so mesmerized by DongHo’s and Kevin’s voice and also the band YongHwa is leading. After the whole performance had ended, they shouted like crazy and was jumping to grab their attention. Both Hy and I exchange glances and we were like giving each other a “What is this” look. Well anyway the whole pre show went smoothly with little technical issues. After Mr Huh gave everybody a short debrief about the actual show which would be holding next week, we released us. Well, we cannot really use the main door out since the “fans” of the boys were gathering there. So we have no choice but to use the back door and sneaked out.

“Woah the amount of fans you guys have are scary! Can’t imagine if we took the main door out!” Hy exclaimed.

“Hey shh, in case they hear you. Let’s get out of here first.” JongHyun shut her and lead us out of the school.

“Right we are out of school. I must say..WOAH!”

“Woah what?” Yonghwa asked.

“Woah at the popularity you guys received.”

“Is this the first day you know us? Haha we are very popular in school though.” JungShin popped in and comment.

“Ahhh, true!” “And I also get a tasted of their medicine before when I mixed around with them though.. tsk!”

“DO you have anything to say?”

“Nope! Nothing!” I smiled. Well, this is the first time after yesterday incident that I smiled at YongHwa again.

 

 

Hey! She smiled at me! I guess I will have to thank the ice cream for helping me!”