A day out.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                             

 

“Arggh, my head!” Yonghwa woke up with a headache; hangover in short.

“Hyung! You’re up! Bad hangover right? You threw out in front of Eun Hae’s house. It’s so embarrassing! Nah, Aunt ask you to finish drinking this Haejangguk. She prepares it the entire morning.” Kevin walked forward and passes him the tray.

“Uh, thanks a lot. Anyway where’s mum?”

“She went back Busan for. She’ll be back next week. Hey hyung, can I ask you something?”

“Oh, shoot.”

“Do you remember what you said yesterday?”

“Of course… not. What did I say?”

*sigh* “You. Shouted. Out. Ji Yeon’s. Name.” Kevin said it word by word leaving Yonghwa dumbfounded. “Do you still care and thinks about this girl? She left you all of a sudden and cut off all contacts with us!” Kevin raised his voice.

“Stop it. I don’t want to hear. Can you please leave the room? I’m having a headache and I wish to rest.” Yonghwa said sternly.

“But hyung you…” Before Kevin is able to finish his sentence, it was being cut off by YongHwa.

“I SAID GET OUT!” this time round he roared.

 

I walked pass their house, overheard the commotion and jump.

“It’s early in the morning and why is he screaming! Insane!”

The next thing I knew is that their main door was opened and Kevin stepped out.  A bad day for him I guess.

“Hey hi! Good morning!” is the cleverest sentence which I can think off today.

“Oh hi there! You’re out this early.”

“Yup, I got so bored at home and decided to come out for a walk.  Erm do you want to have a strolled together?” I suggested.

“Sure, why not. Wait, I’ll go and grab my coat and stuff.” And he disappeared into his house and after awhile he came running out. “Okay, let’s go!”

“Hum where shall we go? Ah I know why not we go to *COEX  Aquarium? It’s been long since I last visited it!” He suggested. I just gave him a blank look. “Don’t tell me you’ve not been to this place?” I nodded my head and he just smile and me.

Well so we headed towards the bus stop and took a bus there.  When I stepped out of the bus, I was stunned. Oh gosh, the place is so big and beautiful! I should have come here earlier! But I would like to thanks Kevin cause he bought me here, if not I would have missed this place!

“Hey yo, why are you standing here with your mouth wide open?” I quickly snapped back from my thought and closed my mouth.

“No, I didn’t!” I denied.

We paid our entrance fee and went in. I let out a “woahh!” without me knowing. Kevin was chucking beside me.

“Let’s go Miss curious!”

“Hey!”

He pulled me along with him.

Okay, COEX Aquarium is the only theme oriented aquarium in Korea. There are 90 exhibition water tanks and 140 tanks used for breeding. Altogether, there’re about 600 species and 40k oceanic fish! Gosh it’s so big!

“Gosh! The shark!! Did you see it!!” I jumped up and down pointing at it.

“Ah yes yes, I saw it. Hey stop jumping!”

“Hey I think it’s time for the feeding show! Let’s go!” This time round I pulled him along.

All of us collapse with laughter and clapped when the show went on.

“Woah it’s so fun! Thank you for bringing me here!” I smiled at Kevin.

“Haha I am glad that you enjoy it. Let’s go grab something and eat!”

“It’s food time! Yea!”

We went to the nearest night market and settle our dinner.

“Hey can we go there! It looks beautiful!” I pointed at the lightly lilted tower.

“You mean Namsan? Sure! Let’s go!”

Once again, we bought our observatory tickets and went into the building. It’s warmer now in the building too!

Once I got in, I spotted something interesting. The photo zone! I dragged Kevin along to take a photo. It’s so cool that we can change the set! From *N Seoul Tower to Mt Namsan and so on. We were also told that the sets are replaced every season! This is so interesting! I felt that I am back to my childhood where I saw all the cartoon characters. I went running around like a little kid.

After the short photo taking session, we walked pass a theater/ The Pavilion. It is a cultural experience space with performances for adults and children! It’s basically an exhibition of the popular films.

“Hey look! There are replicas of costumes which were worn in the movies!” I started my kid journey again. And these earn Kevin a one big smile and tons of laughter. Well and also a hole in our pocket as we have to pay for the entrance of different places.

Finally we decided to head up to the observatory center. Before that, we have to go to their elevator lobby.

“Woah! I don’t even know some of these towers!” Kevin exclaim. Now it’s his turn to turn into a curious baby.

“Ha!  All these are the world famous towers and there can you see? They also stated the height of each towers! You should really go home and do some read up Kevin!”

All he did was snared at me and laugh.

We got out of the elevator and I go “woaah” again because eit’s so beautiful! The night view here is so beautiful. You can see almost the whole of Seoul and it was lilted up brightly like stars!

We stood at a corner and look at the view in amazed. Then suddenly, his hand came and brushes off my hair away from my face.

I turned and looked at him. In the mean time I somehow feel that my heart is pumping real fast…

  

 __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*COEX Aquarium: http://www.coexaqua.co.kr/eng/index_eng.asp

*N Tower: http://www.nseoultower.co.kr/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________