Walking Zombie

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

 

 

“You’ve got to remember what I told you. Smile, be happy always, my dear. Saranghaeyo. I’ve got to leave now.*kissed on the forehead*”

 Tears streaming down my cheek. I forced myself to wake up. It’s just a dream right? No. It’s not… There isn’t any warmth behind me or hugging me. I sit myself up and look around.

“Kevin? Kevin ah…” I shouted. I glanced over at my clock – 0930. I saw a piece of paper set on my bedside table. It read:

“Good morning my lovely!

Didn’t greet you like this before. Well but you have to get used to it cause I am going to call you lovely everytime! Lovely lovely lovely! Okay, back to the main point. I’ve got to apologies for not telling you before I leave. I just can’t see you sending me off like that. I am afraid that I am not able to leave you if you are to send me off. Pardon me for my selfishness. I promise, I will be back soon. Really. Remember our promise.

Love ya,

Kevin. ”

Clutching that piece of paper near my heart, I started to sob. Bracing myself, I walked out of my room and to my surprised, the living room is clean. I look over at the sink in the kitchen. It’s clean too. Apparently someone had tidy it up before I woke up and it was him.

“Kevin ah, thanks you for doing this for me.” Smile started to spread across my face.

 

“Sorry sir, can you please switch off your mobile phone? Thank you.”

“Oh, I am sorry.”

“Kevin ar, stop looking at it. We are about to take off.”

“Hyung but…But I just can’t…”

“Can’t bear to leave her?”

“Mmm.”

Looking at the pictures we took together. All those memories flashing back. “You’re just so cute when you are asleep.” I snap a photo of you when you are asleep this morning. It’s going to be one of my memories of you.

“Kevin quick! The air stewardess is coming again!” Yonghwa whispered.

I quickly offed my phone and placed it in my bag. The air stewardess smiled and walked away.

“Passengers, please check that you’ve buckle up your seatbelt. We are about to take off.” The captain announced.

“Bye Korea will see you in a month time. Bye my love, I will see you soon!”

 

Well, what can I say? Life still goes on without him though it would be somewhat boring. Everyday seems to be passing by smoothly.

“Eun Hae ya, do you want to come to the mall with me?” Hy asked.

“Hum? Nah I think I will skip this. Enjoy~”

 

“Hum, this can’t go on like this! I need to call up the guys.”

“Hey Minhyuk…Yea Hy here. Mmm…Hey can we all meet up? I’ve got something to discuss… 3pm at the café near our school. Okay, tell the guys. See you there later.” *Haix*

--- 3pm, at the café ----

“Hey here!” I stood up and wave towards the boys.

“Oh hello! Whats up?” Minhyuk asked.

“Where’s Eun Hae noona?” Dongho asked looking from side to side before he sits down.

“Our topic today will be on Eun Hae.”

“What happen to her?” Now, it’s Jungshin who’s speaking up.

“Didn’t you all realize after Kevin had gone overseas, Eun Hae seems to be living like a… like a…”

“Walking zombie.” Dongho helped.

“Yes, right. Walking zombie. She seems soulless! And the places she go is either, school or house. Either that! We have got to rescue her!”

“Rescue her?” the 4 of them said it together.

“But how?” Jonghyun questioned.

“This is why we call for a meeting today. Guys! You all have the best ideas, please… So please pour in whatever ideas you all can think of okay?”

 

“Oh yes! This…”

After a long discussion we had come to a conclusion…

"How isit?"

“Okay deal. So later tonight at 8pm I will bring her there.”

“Deal.” They encored.