Little couple.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                                                            

 

“ Yong Hwa ah, is this song for me? Are you really singing what you are feeling right now? Why do you have to say it now? It might be different if you say it earlier. Why do you have to wait till the time when my feeling for you started to fade out and then you sing your feeling out?”Tears started rolling down uncontrolled.

After listening to the whole song, I wiped away my tears and left my seat. Kevin was waiting for me outside. He came straight up to me when he saw me coming out and gave me a hug.

“Are you alright?”

“Yea.” I sniffed. He hugged me even tighter. I felt so bad towards him as if I had committed a serious crime or something. Tears started forming and pouring out once again.  I can’t control it anymore but to just cry in his embrace.

“Hush hush, don’t cry.” He whisper into my ears and my head, trying to calm me down.

Why am I crying? Isit because of the late confession? Or isit caused I felt apologetic towards Kevin? I don’t know.

Roughly 5minutes later, I finally calm down. Wiping away my own tears, I looked up at Kevin with an apologetic expression. I know he will more or less be hurt.

“Are you alright now?” he flashed his angelic smile and asked.

I nodded my head quietly.

“You feel apologetic towards me right?”

I nodded again.

“Yar, can you say something except for nodding your head constantly?” knocking my head lightly with his knuckles.

“Yea. Sorry for making you worry.”

“Hum, I never expect our relationship to be so fragile uh.” He looked away.

“Uh, Kevin! Our relationship is not fragile and never would it be!” I insist, agitated.

“Ha, alright alright. Chill, I am just playing around.” He chuckled.

I hit him lightly on his arm and started laughing together with him.

“See, you are laughing again. Don’t ever cry again alright?” he gave me a tight bear hug once again.

“Eun Hae ah, you had gotten such a great boyfriend. You can’t let him down!”

“Kevin ah, can you promise me something?” still in his embrace

“Um, what’s it?”

“No matter what happen, hold onto me tightly. Okay?”

“Okay, that’s for sure. I would grab onto you no matter what.”

“Thank you.” I smiled and hug onto him tighter.

“Yar yar yar… I would keep my promise. But you don’t need to squeeze me that tight right?” he squeaked.

“Opps! Haha, I’m sorry. I am just happy. Are you hurt?” I released my arm around him and check.

“I’m not made of bean curd so it’s alright. Well, are you hungry?”

Ahh, hungry. The word hungry didn’t flash passes my mind, but since he mentions it my stomach started growling.

“I take it as a yes. Let’s go and eat!” He grabbed my hand and pulls me along.

We went in to a shop where we would normally visit and found a table at the side.

“Ajumma! 1 bibimbap, bokgeumbap and nakji bokkeumbap!” he shouted.

“Do you still want anything else?” he asked.

“Nope, that would be enough.”

“Kamsahamnida ajumma!”

“Nae! Kidahryo juseyo!” Ajumma replied.

“Hum, not bad you have gotten what I want to eat. Hehe! Thank you!”

“Ofcourse, if not how can I become your boyfriend? Do I get a reward for it?” he smiles cheekily.

“Ehhhh.. You said it’s normal for my boyfriend to know what I like. Why are you asking for a reward?”

“Reward for being such an attentive and considerate one!”

“Pfft, what is this?!” this conversation makes me giggle a lot. “Ara ara!” I leaned forward and gave him a peak on his cheek.

“That’s better! I would work hard in order to gain some rewards from you!” he grin from ear to ear.

“The food is here!” ajumma approached us and lay the dishes out.

“Uh? Ajumma, we didn’t order mandu.” I asked while pointing at that dish.

“Yea I know. It’s on the house.” She smiled at us. “Enjoy the food, my sweet little couple.” And she walks away.

I blushed upon hearing that.

“Hey, she called us SWEET LITTLE COUPLE.” Kevin whispered to me, emphasizing on the 3 words.

“Yea, I heard that.” I picked up the spoon and started eating my bokgeumbap with my head held low.

“Ehh, someone is shy.” He teased.

“Tsk shh. Concentrate on your food.” I shut him up and continue eating with my lips curved upwards.