Drunk.

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

                                                                  

 

Hyung, stop drinking. You are drunk!”

“Hands off!”

“Alright alright! It doesn’t do you any good letting off through drinking right? Let’s go. Ahjumma! I left the money on the table!” Dongho shouted.

“Alright! Is your friend drunk?” the aunty asked, concerned.

“Yea, he drank slight more than usual.”

“Take care of him well, he might get a hangover tomorrow morning!”

 

 

“It’s late, I think I should head home.”

“Alright, I accompany you home?”

“It’s alright. It’s just like… next door? Haha!”

Ringgg ringg~”

“Hello. Umm, now? Alright.”

“Who’s it?” I asked.

“Ji Yeon. She wanted to meet me now.”

“Okay then, like this we can walk out together.”

“YongHwa ah, I am going out with my friends now. Eh, where’s Kevin?”

“He went out just now. Eh? I’m also going out now. Erm, so… wait mum, where are you going at this time?”

“Haha! Meeting my friends to sing! It’s been a long time since I touched a microphone. Gosh! He didn’t bring his key out.”

“Erm, aunty, maybe if you all allow, I can stay here and wait for Kevin to come back.”

“Will it trouble you?”

“Nope. Since you invite me over for free dinner, it’s okay for me to pay you back through helping out.” I smiled and assured her.

“Are you sure?” Now, it’s YongHwa’s turn to ask.

“It’s really alright. No worries.”

“Alright than, since you insist. Okay I am going off. Thank you and bye!”

“Mum, I walked with you. Anything call me okay?” YongHwa smiled and walked towards the door with his mother.

I sat down on the sofa and switch on the television. Oh! It’s showing my favorite show, well just right I can watch and wait for him at the same time.

Ding dong~ ding dong~”

I rushed towards the door and opened it. To my surprised, I saw DongHo helping the dunked Kevin back.

“Hey EunHae. Ah come and help me, he’s kind of heavy.”

“Ohh okay!” I quickly rushed forward and helped.

“W…why did he drink so much?”

“Er, because… of some problem. Held him into his room.”

 After we helped him to his bed, I walked into the toilet and get a warm towel and placed it on his forehead to make him feel better.

“Hello, ahh omma! Yea, yea okay, I will come back now.” “Eun Hae ah, I gotta head home now. Are you able to handle him?”

“Sure enough. Get going now. I walk you out?”

“Nono, stay here. Take care of him well okay?”

“Sure enough. Alright. Take care and see you!”

I turned back to Kevin when DongHo left the room.

“Ah! I should phone YongHwa first!”

Ringg~” Cut off. I called again” The number you’ve just called, is currently unavailable. Please, try again later.”

“What is this? Haix.” I sighed.

 

 

“Ji Yeon.”

“Yong ah, you’re here. Come, come and drink with me!”

“Anything matter?”

“Why are you so cold towards me?”

“You are drunk, let’s go home.” I pulled her.

“NO! I want to drink!” she shoved off my hand and sat down back.

Ringg~”

I took out and see. It’s Eun Hae. Just before I could answer, Ji Yeon took my phone and off-ed it.

“Just one night. Off your phone just for one night and accompany me.”

I took my phone backed and shoved it into my pocket and she smiled.

“Come let’s cheers!”

 

 

“What have let you into this situation?” I asked Kevin. Obviously, he can’t answer me in this situation.

“Umm, why…my heart…pfft.”

“Kevin? Kevin... hey what’s with your heart? Are you alright?” I am kind of panic. He seems like he’s feeling uncomfortable. I can’t get in touch with YongHwa or aunty.

I offered him a glass of warm water and sat down beside him soothing him, thinking it might help. But soon, I dozed off too…

 

 

**CN Blue 2nd Jap Single "Where You Are" MV teaser : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT9v3CFnyjI&ob=av2e    Enjoy ^^