Hi friends!

8 Letters, 3 Words, 1 Meaning

“89,492 won thank you.”

“Huh what?!” All of us encored at the same time. We couldn’t believe that we ate so much! We all shot our glance towards Dongho, who ate the most amongst us.

“What? You all also ate it!” he protested.

“But you ate the most of it!” Now, it’s Jonghyun’s turn to speak up.

“But I...I…” Dongho tried to explain but nothing came out of his mouth.

“It’s okay let’s dividing it equally.” This time, it’s Kevin who speaks up. Well, seriously speaking, upon hearing Kevin’s voice, my mood somehow brightens and without knowing I am smiling!

“Hey! Are you okay, why are you smiling to yourself like that? It’s scary!” Hy turned around and told me.

“Uh? Did I? Haha, you must be dreaming…” I let out a rather awkward and dry laughter.

“Stupid! Why do I smile to myself! I must be insane…yes, must be.”

“So where are we going now?” Minhyuk asked

“Amusement park!” Dongho shouted! He’s really like a little kid!

“I think I would give this a miss. I am going home. I gonna practice my gayageum. See you all tomorrow!” And then, I bid them goodbye.

“Hey hyung! Going with us?” I heard Kevin talking. I turned around to see which hyung he is talking to. Oh, he was talking to YongHwa.

I turned my back and continue walking before I am being called out. Turned around, surprise to see Kevin running towards to me.

“Hey! It’s quite late, let hyung take you back since we live near each other.” I was about to say something but Kevin cut me off. “Don’t reject the offer! So that’s it! Both of you will go back together!”

“Is this life or the reality?”

 

It took around 20mins to get back home from the eatery (because we walked). The whole journey home is so awkward. Nobody wants to open their mouth to speak. Finally, I can’t take the awkwardness; I break the ice by speaking up first.

“Hello.” Wrong! I started with the wrong opening.

“Stupid! Eun Hae, are you stupid? Who would start it with a Hello? He might think you are some kind of weird person.”

*cough* “Oh, hello.” He cleared his throat and continues talking. “Well, regarding this morning, I am so sorry. I am rushing off to somewhere and I am late so...”

“Forget it.” Okay, I know it sounds harsh, but then I am just too lazy to think of what to say.

He is rather taken aback by the reply but then he decided not to retaliate since he’s in the wrong. And they continue walking in silence.

“Well, I have reached. Thanking you for walking with me. Goodnight.” I greeted.

“Okay, goodnight. See you again.” He bided and went off.

 

“Hey, you’re back! Woah it’s the first time you came back later than your original timing!” Grandpa said jokingly.

“Grandpa! You make me sound like some nerds who only stay at home!”

“But then you are one!”

“Grandpa!!”

“Okay can you stop teasing her? She just got back. I guess she must be tired.” Grandma knows me the best! “What’s with your specs?”

“Well, it’s a long story. But then I guess I would have to make a pair of new specs.”

“Actually, you can don’t have to make a new spec. You know… change your style.” Grandma said helpfully.

“We’ll see then. I am going for a bathe and then head to bed. Grandpa Grandma Goodnight!”

“Goodnight darling!” both of them shouted out to me.

Once I finish bathing, I plopped onto my bed and start to think through what my grandparents told me just now.

“A new style?”Well, I have thought of that before. The problem here is that, I have no idea where should I start from! I let my mind wander for awhile before I feel into a deep slumber.

The next few days pass very fast and well. But one day, I overheard someone talking near the staircase.

“What? You are coming back?... No no, I am fine…”