[Extra] TaeNy special

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taetae don’t you have to go now?”

“Five more minutes” Taeyeon mumbled.

“I don’t want you to be late for work. Log off.” Tiffany smiled into the webcam.

Tiffany was abroad in the United States for a business trip with an investing company. Taeyeon had wanted to come but unfortunately, she was tied up with her own work too. It’s been two weeks since Tiffany left but they’ve been keeping in touch via Skype very often. It was currently nighttime in the US but early morning in Korea.

“I’ll just walk a little faster then” Taeyeon said.

“With your short legs? Don’t trip” Tiffany burst out laughing.

“YAH!” Taeyeon complained.

“It’s true you know” Tiffany giggled.

“You’re not that much taller than I am…..” Taeyeon muttered grimly.

“Hurry up, I don’t want your boss to get mad at you” Tiffany said.

“He won’t, I’m awesome” Taeyeon gloated.

“Don’t be so cocky Commander Kim” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon.

“Aww is someone mad? Haha by the way, when are you coming back? I miss your bo…..your presence” Taeyeon quickly recovered from the slip up.

“Another week or so is probably the soonest” Tiffany obliviously replied.

“But it’s Valentine’s Day in two days!” Taeyeon pouted.

“We can celebrate when I come back. Or do you not love me anytime else?” Tiffany said.

“Oh alright…” Taeyeon dejectedly resigned.

“Now go to work or else I won’t call you tomorrow” Tiffany ordered.

“Yes ma’am” Taeyeon playfully saluted and reached for the webcam power switch.

“Goodnight my love” Taeyeon cutely said.

“It’s morning over there but okay. Goodnight Taetae, I love you” Tiffany responded.

“I’ll log off for real this time or else I’ll never leave” Taeyeon said and turned off the webcam while Tiffany hysterically laughed.

Once she exited the Skype browser, Taeyeon looked at the clock.

8:03 AM. She still had a little while before she absolutely needed to leave for work.

“Kekeke” Taeyeon giggled as she typed into the URL browser.

www.koreanair.com

Taeyeon had already booked a flight to the US a few days ago. She knew Tiffany wouldn’t be able to make it home for Valentine’s Day but that didn’t mean they couldn’t spend the day together. She already requested a week off from work so that she could not just spend the special day with Tiffany but also come home with her.

“Let’s see here….” Taeyeon murmured. She was checking the status of her flight that night.

As she came across her flight and double checked to make sure it was on time, she made a few phone calls to the hotel she booked. Luckily, the hotel staff fully understood her needs and put her room right next to Tiffany’s and have room service ready.

“If this doesn’t blow your mind, I don’t know what will. Fighting!” Taeyeon dorkily fist pumped.

***

Almost 2 days later

“Aaron, I’m going to need these done by the end of the workday” Tiffany ordered, handing over a stack of binders.

“Yes Ms. Hwang” the man named Aaron accepted the stack and quickly left the office to work.

Tiffany was sitting in a 28th story office in Hwang Enterprises’ New York City executive branch. She’d spent the last few weeks dealing and meeting with investors and swamped with work. The company executives seemed to blame the declining economy in the US all on the CEO and Tiffany was determined to settle things before she returned to Korea. So far, she’s been lucky as all the investors she’s met with have agreed to sign a higher budget for the upcoming fiscal year.

“Mark, I want all of the departments’ monthly budgets on my desk within the hour. I have to meet with the Boston branch’s representatives soon and they’re definitely going to ask me about it” Tiffany said into the PA system, which was connected to her temporary assistant, Mark.

“They were placed on your desk this morning with the tallies taped to the front” Mark promptly replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter