Sacrifice

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“NOOOO”

Tiffany screamed as Taeyeon flung herself over her, taking the impact of the three shots.

“Nrgh” Taeyeon grunted as she felt the bullets enter her shoulder.

The car had been set to auto drive so it kept moving even when Taeyeon got out of the driver’s seat.

“Die!” the man on the motorcycle yelled and fired another shot

BANG

The shot missed Taeyeon’s head by mere millimeters and lodged itself into the passenger door. Taeyeon had to act quickly. With a slight of hand movement, she had her gun out of the holster and sights aimed down. Being a soldier, she didn’t like to take lives if not absolutely necessary so she aimed at the motorcycle’s front tire and fired.

BANG

POP

The motorcycle’s tire instantly blew out on contact with the bullet, sending the rider flying across the freeway. Taeyeon’s car kept driving towards the police station.

“Ugh, Tiffany are you okay?” Taeyeon got off Tiffany and closed the broken driver’s door as best as she could, still holding her gun in her left hand.

“Taetae you’re bleeding heavily, you have to go to a hospital!” Tiffany shook Taeyeon

“No it’s fine, let’s get you to safety first….I’m beginning to suspect another attack very soon” Taeyeon put her gun back in the holster and focused on the GPS.

At the speed they were going at, they reached the station 10 minutes later. Guards were already positioned outside to Tiffany inside, as if Taeyeon had done all the necessary preparations beforehand. Taeyeon parked the car in the designated spot and a bunch of guards surrounded the car.

“Ms. Hwang, this way please” a guard dressed in all black opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter