Better than Me?

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Taeyeon ran out of her office, she decided to hit the gym since she’s been busy all day. The living sections of the base were confusing. Taeyeon and Yuri’s individual barracks were in the sacred officers’ quarters, on the fourth floor, separated by their offices. The fifth to seventh floor housed the other junior officers and the very top floor of the building was the gym, training area, and pool.

Taeyeon sniggered at the mental image of Yuri being brutally punished by Jessica while she waited for the elevator to ascend.

“Looks like Player Yul will cease to exist kekeke”

When she got off the elevator, she strolled to the locker room. Her belongings were already in her locker so she didn’t have to bring anything. While she walked, she got a lot of flirty smiles and looks from junior officers, both men and women (but obviously Taeyeon is too caught up in her own thoughts to ever realize this).

As she changed, a lot of people in the locker room wanted to peer over to steal a glance at the kiddy officer. Everyone knew Taeyeon as a smart, quick minded, patient, caring, friendly, and well built person. Most importantly in their eyes, Captain Kim had a nice body and even nicer personality.

“Hi” a girl walked up to Taeyeon and shyly greeted her. Taeyeon was still putting her shirt on.

“Oh hi there……what the heck” Taeyeon kept putting her head through the sleeves and it was annoying her.

“Here let me help you” the girl pulled the shirt off of Taeyeon, exposing her toned upper body, and put it back on for her, correctly.

“Thanks! And you are…..?” Taeyeon tilted her head sideways, as charming as ever without noticing it.

“I….I’m….I’m…..” the girl blushed madly and ran away

“Alrighty then” Taeyeon said, confused as to why the girl ran away so suddenly.

Taeyeon walked out of the locker room with her black t shirt and blue training shorts, receiving more stares from people working out. Because Taeyeon usually goes to the gym before the crack of dawn, she’s not used to seeing anyone else but Yuri here with her.

She went over to the weights and started to do some bench press reps. Meanwhile, the girl that ran away from her in the locker room was nearby, observing Taeyeon’s every move (yeah Taeyeon looks cool while working out)

“8…….9……..10” Taeyeon grunted and placed the bar back on the pegs for a 30 seconds break before starting the next set

“Looks like I shouldn’t have come this late, I won’t be so lazy next time” she thought to herself

30 minutes later, after Taeyeon finished her weight workout, she started to head towards the heavy bags for some combat training when she spotted the weird girl again and approached her

“Hi, I didn’t even introduce myself. I’m Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter