The Real One

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do we have to look like hobos?” Yuri asked.

“Technically, you look like a hobo” Taeyeon replied.

“You told me to pick a good disguise!” Yuri hissed.

“A good disguise for your gun, meaning conceal it” Taeyeon sighed and facepalmed herself.

“Great, what’s weirder than a hobo in an airport” Yuri sarcastically asked.

“A pilot sitting next to a hobo waiting for the plane to arrive” Taeyeon monotonously answered.

Taeyeon and Yuri planned to detain Charles Mong before he leaves the country. Taeyeon was in a pilot’s uniform, waiting near the gate of the flight to Geneva, Switzerland while Yuri…….unexplainable.

“A flight attendant uniform would be much better than whatever you’re wearing right now” Taeyeon pointed out.

“Shut it. Just because you have a pilot’s certification doesn’t mean you get to wear that” Yuri replied. Taeyeon was a certified pilot and to get the uniform, all she had to do was show her ID to one of the pilots in the lounge.

“Military pilots are hotshots” Taeyeon giggled.

“What if they don’t let me on the plane?” Yuri asked.

“Haha what makes you think they’ll let you on? Airport security’s probably going to drag you out when they spot you” Taeyeon laughed.

“Shut it midget” Yuri hissed.

“2 o’clock” Taeyeon said.

“That’s our guy” Yuri confirmed.

“He’s not going to sit here and wait” Taeyeon said.

“I’ll trail him, it’ll look less suspicious if I end up begging him for money” Yuri suggested

“Finally your costume comes to use” Taeyeon mocked

“Just make sure the plan doesn’t leave with him on it and keep this on” Yuri waved her radio in the air as she left to trail the man.

 

***

“They’re following me”

“Well find a way to get rid of them”

“I’m stuck in an airport”

“Too bad, for you”

“I have all the documents with me! You can’t leave me hanging!”

“You should know how to get out of these messes”

“I don’t!”

“I warned you earlier to be careful”

“I am careful!”

“Bye” CLICK

“Wait! Jung Sooyeon!”

 

***

“He seems nervous” Yuri said.

“Must be faking it to blend in with the crowd” Taeyeon said.

“He’s always clutching on to his bag” Yuri noted.

“Keep an eye on that. He should be heading back here soon if he plans to leave. The flight’s going to start boarding in about 5 minutes” Taeyeon said.

“Got it, I’ll back off so you can take over” Yuri said.

“Go back to original position” Taeyeon said and stood up.

Charles Mong appeared to be very nervous, as Yuri had said earlier. Yuri had reported that his bag was unusually close to him and he seemed to be suspicious about something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter