Roommates

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Military Headquarters 7th Floor

Taeyeon walked up 5 flights of stairs from the lounge on the 2nd floor toward Colonel Lee’s office. As much as she wanted to make her own decisions, rules were rules and she had to receive permission from her supervisor before allowing the heiresses to stay with Yuri and her at the barracks.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

“Request permission to enter” Taeyeon announced behind the closed door.

“Enter” Colonel Lee’s voice boomed back.

Taeyeon opened the door to find Colonel Lee reading some documents. He looked up and smiled at her before gesturing for her to sit down.

“So what’s up Captain Kim, miss me already?” he playfully teased Taeyeon

“Sir, Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung were ambushed today. Yuri and I managed to escape unharmed but I’m not sure we’ll be so lucky next time.” Taeyeon tried to reason.

“And that’s why I’m requesting some sort of safehouse that we can keep them at for the time being. It’s too dangerous out there; they’re definitely searching for us as we speak” she continued.

“If you put it that way…….” Colonel Lee began.

Taeyeon was afraid he would decline her suggestion. The Colonel Lee she knew was not an easy man to persuade; he always had his own way of doing things and a very big ego to make sure everyone else follows exactly what he wants them to do.

“I’ll discuss this matter with General Hong and the intelligence board” Colonel Lee shortly replied and went back to reading his documents

“Sir, for now…” Taeyeon’s voice trailed off

“They’ll stay with you two, keep a good watch”

“Thank you sir” Taeyeon quietly saluted and left. Colonel Lee’s answer was not a definitive yes nor was it a no. She was unsure of what she can and cannot do.

“I guess I should get our barracks ready then” Taeyeon said to herself and began walking down the stairs back to the 2nd floor lounge.

 

In the lounge

Tiffany and Jessica were comforting each other while Yuri was on her phone checking something.

“Hey” Taeyeon flashed a dorky grin to Yuri

“Oh hey Taeng, how did it go?” Yuri curiously asked

“They’ll be staying with us until arrangements for a safehouse can be made” Taeyeon replied.

Both Tiffany and Jessica heard what Taeyeon had said. They weren’t too delighted to have to stay in military barracks but at least it was safe. Taeyeon and Yuri had already proven themselves capable of protecting them once already.

“UGHHHHHHH really?” Yuri complained

“Hey I don’t want to stay with you either you lunatic driver” Jessica quickly snapped

“I TOLD YOU, WE ALMOST CRASHED BECAUSE YOU KEPT TRY TO GRAB THE STEERING WHEEL”

“Hey stop you two” Tiffany stood up and walked towards Taeyeon

“Yul, you take Ms. Jung to your barracks and I’ll take Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter