The Meeting

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon had just exited the locker room, looking refreshed and calm despite receiving a summon to an urgent meeting 10 minutes ago.

"Ahhh, nothing could be better than a nice, hot shower after an hour of hard work" she grinned to herself as she walked down the corridor of the main building towards the conference room when suddenly she stopped in front of a figure holding two cups of hot coffee.

"Except a cup of hot coffee, you dork" Yuri smiled and handed Taeyeon a cup. She knew her midget buddy was training hard and must've been surprised to get a call so early in the morning so she decided to get some coffee for the both of them to recharge on the way to the meeting.

"Soooooo do you know what happened? I mean, they usually don't summon us this early if it isn't too important. Wait......MAYBE THEY FINALLY ACCEPTED US INTO SPECIAL OPS! YUL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? TWO YEARS OF HARD WORK PAID OFF AND mmmmrrrggg-" Taeyeon struggled against Yuri's hand on , trying to finish her sentence. 

"Taeng! Shut up, they wouldn't call us this early if it was a good thing, those can wait. On the contrary.....it has to be something really bad" Yuri carefully explained, taking a sip of her coffee as they approached the doors to the conference room.

"Behave okay?" Yuri warned, she knew her friend could be a little overboard sometimes but still loved her nonetheless.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah fine" Taeyeon replied, instantly putting her dorkiness aside, switching to a serious and cool attitude and swung open the double doors.

 

 

 

Inside the room, their supervisor General Hong and his assistant Colonel Lee were already waiting for them in their seats. Across the big oval table, two file folders were placed on the table in front of two empty seats. Taeyeon and Yuri cautiously entered and quietly closed the door behind them. Yuri was right, something was up because the atmosphere seemed weird.

"Good morning sir, Captain Kim and Captain Kwon reporting"  Taeyeon saluted

"Good morning, take your seats. We have a lot to di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter