Tiffany Hwang

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ms. Hwang, it's time to get up" the household butler Mr. Song whispered as he cracked open the door to a pink room.

The sun was shinging brightly through the window and the birds were already chirping like crazy. The lump under the pink sheets stirred a little but didn't get out of bed.

"Ms. Hwang please get up, you have a meeting with your father in less than an hour" Mr. Song tried again but again, no action came from the lumo. Mr. Song was getting impatient. His boss, CEO Hwang had instructed him to take all necessary measures to get his daughter out of bed within 10 minutes and 3 have already passed; it was time to resort to alternative methods.

"Okay Ms. Hwang, I've warned you. If you don't get up within the next minute, you're going to regret it"

Still no response.

Mr. Song reached into his pocket and pulled out a fake cockroach. He knew he's probably going to get punished badly later on but he also didn't want to upset his boss. He took a few steps back, creating a little distance between him and the bed and tossed the bug onto the pillow.

"Mmmm......zzzzzzzz.......wha.....what's this- KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" Tiffany shrieked and immediately jumped out of bed, pulling the sheets off with her as well. 

"First of all, good morning Ms. Hwang. Now that you're up, you have a meeting in 45 minutes. Your clothes are in your closet and breakfast is ready downstairs. Please do hurry though, your father doesn't want you to be late." Mr. Song sighed and quickly ran out of the room before Tiffany could regain her senses.

"YAH!" Tiffany flung her Totoro plush at the door just missing Mr. Song by mere seconds.

"Geez what time is it? Omo it's already 8:15, I OVERSLEPT AGAIN" she panicked as she began gathering her clothes from her closet. When she finished ,she ran into her bathroom for a quick shower before she would have to face her father's wrath.

 

 

 

 

 

"Good morning Tiffany" CEO Hwang calmly greeted his daughter, not looking up from his Ipad. He'd expected Tiffany to be late so this was no rare occasion, what he didn't know was that she had to be woken up with plastic bugs.

"Dad! How many times do I have to tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter