A KryBer Special

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days ago

Amber was sitting at her desk reviewing and encrypting codes onto a USB flash drive she’d stolen from General Hong’s office while she was on duty the night before. Taeyeon had called her this morning and asked her for some help but she told Taeyeon not to worry because the evidence on the USB would definitely help. Since the information she was dealing with was absolutely top secret, she locked her door and made sure no one was in the house before starting her work.

“This guy…..” Amber scoffed.

She took her phone out to call Taeyeon for the last time before their operation.

“Amber?”

“Hi, I went through all the information and you were right. This guy is part of some organization that supplies arms to terrorists around the world and he just happened to be working in the army which is probably where he gets his supplies without people noticing”

“Yeah that’s basically what we thought but we have no concrete evidence”

“I have a couple phone records and emails sent between Hong and some unidentified server name”

“Must be the guy on the other end”

“Probably is. No name, no number so I can’t track them with the system I have at home”

“Won’t matter as long as we get Hong out of there as soon as possible”

“I heard he’s due for promotion up to Defense Minister”

“He’s not done there”

“I know, he’s looking to start a new regime”

“Exactly”

“So what are you planning? I know you want to infiltrate but how should I help?”

“Just keep the guards away from us. I might be able to knock a few out if they come too close but Yuri won’t be able to control herself and kill them”

“So less lethal only?”

“Nothing more”

“I’ll have a few guns prepared just in case. A sniper might be helpful to scan the area”

“I’ll leave that to you. I need to get off before the line gets traced”

“See you then, Taeyeon”

Amber put her phone down and sighed. She couldn’t believe she was about to help stop the promotion of the new Minister of Defense. The worst part is that everything is going to be televised nationally so in the event they get caught, all three of them would be shot and killed instantly.

BOOM

“What the-“ Amber didn’t even have time to react before her door swung open.

The one behind it was no one other than ice princess #2, Krystal Jung.

“What are you doing?!” Krystal asked.

“N…nothing” Amber scrambled to put all of her belongings away before Krystal found them.

“Really? That’s not what I heard” Krystal said suspiciously.

“Heard what?” Amber stuttered.

“Snipers, guns, and….Taeyeon? Isn’t she on the run and wanted by the government?” Krystal asked. She was no stranger to the news and she already sensed that Amber was doing something fishy.

“No, you must be hearing things” Amber said, hiding her laptop under the desk.

“Amber Liu don’t play dumb with me. My sister is a walking zombie without Yuri and I demand to know what’s going on. I know something is up” Krystal demanded, crossing her arms.

“You know I can’t talk about confidential things” Amber whined.

“Uh huh. Yuri is my sister’s life and I know you know something about her so you better tell me before I find out myself” Krystal said, flashing her signature icy glare.

“I can’t…..” Amber whined again.

“That’s not even work stuff. You would never bring work stuff home with you” Krystal pointed out.

Darn it! –Amber

Amber sighed and threw her hands up in defeat.

“I’m going to count to three and if you don’t start talking, you can sleep on the couch for the rest of your life” Krystal threatened. She knew Amber loved nothing more than cuddling before sleeping.

“Okay okay I give up!” Amber said with eyes wide.

“Tell me. N.O.W. Now!” Krystal roared causing Amber to shudder in fear.

“Can I not?” Amber asked with a cute smile.

She earned herself a smack from Krystal.

“I’m waiting….” Krystal announced.

“I guess you heard everything. I’ve been in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter