Secrets

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Taetae” Tiffany poked Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“Hm?”

“Taetae” Tiffany nudged Taeyeon again.

“Yes?”

Tiffany huffed and crossed her arms around her chest.

“Kim Taeyeon” she sternly said.

“Dookong?” Taeyeon turned her head to face Tiffany.

“You’re ignoring me again” Tiffany pouted.

“But you told me to fix your laptop for you!” Taeyeon protested.

“I just wanted to see you” Tiffany grumbled as Taeyeon turned her attention back to Tiffany’s virus plagued laptop.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were getting busier by the day. Taeyeon had more duties after getting more responsibilities with her promotion and Tiffany was able to successfully partner with international corporations to expand her business. Because of this they didn’t have time to see each other but that wasn’t the important part. They simply could not be caught by the paparazzi. Both of them were at the height of their careers and a scandal was the last thing they needed so small dates such as this “computer failure” had to suffice.

“What did you do to this?” Taeyeon asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve been Skyping a lot and sending emails too” Tiffany innocently explained.

“Did you install something recently?” Taeyeon asked again.

“I don’t think so” Tiffany answered.

“Hmm…..” Taeyeon continued to work quickly. She’d snuck into the company before all the employees arrived to help Tiffany, who’d spent the night in her office. Originally the plan was to have a very early breakfast, fix the laptop, and maybe sneak in some alone time but since Taeyeon found over 30 viruses on the laptop, they only managed to have breakfast.

“If you can’t fix it, that’s alright” Tiffany backhugged Taeyeon.

“I can fix it” Taeyeon monotonously said.

“I really didn’t know you were into computers” Tiffany said.

“There are a lot of things you don’t know about me, Ms. Hwang” Taeyeon teased.

Tiffany smiled widely at Taeyeon’s comment and leaned into her ear.

“Well……care to share?” Tiffany seductively whispered and bit Taeyeon’s earlobe.

Taeyeon suddenly stopped moving and stayed silent.

“I’m waiting” Tiffany purred.

Taeyeon slowly eased her hand to close the laptop shut and push it away from her, still not turning around to face Tiffany.

“Taetae” Tiffany whispered and trailed kisses down Taeyeon’s neck.

By this time, Taeyeon’s face was as red as a tomato. She was deciding whether to go with her instincts or retain her professionalism. This was an office after all.

A clear decision was made when Taeyeon turned around and flipped Tiffany over, pinning her to the desk.

“It’s going to take a while to tell you my life story” Taeyeon mischievously grinned and leaned in to kiss Tiffany.

“I’m all ears” Tiffany managed to say in between kisses.

Right as Taeyeon slid her hand under Tiffany’s shirt, she heard the doorknob beginning to turn.

“Oh my gosh” Tiffany hushed when Taeyeon suddenly pulled away and dove under the desk.

Tiffany’s secretary innocently walked in to see her rather disheveled boss quickly buttoning her shirt.

“Ms. Hwa- oh am I interrupting?” she asked.

“No no, I was just…..changing my shirt. I spilled coffee on it” Tiffany nervously stuttered.

Taeyeon silently giggled at Tiffany’s failed cover up.

“I thought I heard another voice in here” the secretary said.

“I was….watching a movie while…….eating breakfast” Tiffany said.

“Oh. Here are today’s files, you have a meeting with the investors in an hour” the secretary said, shrugging off her previous suspicions.

“Thank you” Tiffany said, hoping her secretary would leave.

“Anything else?” the secretary asked.

“No…..thank you” Tiffany said.

Her secretary noticed something strange about her boss today but decided to ignore it and exited the room. The office would have another topic to gossip about today.

When the coast was clear, Taeyeon rolled out from under the desk and burst into laughter.

“Yah!” Tiffany complained.

“You’re so bad at lying” Taeyeon teased.

“Some girlfriend you are….” Tiffany grumbled.

Taeyeon stopped teasing and pulled Tiffany into a hug.

“I’m sorry we can’t date like normal people” Taeyeon said.

“Maybe when the time is right, we can” she added.

Tiffany could feel the sincerity in Taeyeon’s words. Although they’ve been dating under the radar for over a month since Taeyeon’s promotion on national television, Tiffany felt that something was missing. She missed the old days when it was just them to do whatever they pleased.

“So can we finish….you know…..” Tiffany trailed off.

Taeyeon’s eyes widened after hearing that come out of Tiffany’s mouth. She knew Tiffany was deprived but not to such an extent.

“Um……” Taeyeon pulled away and scratched her neck.

“Please?” Tiffany eye smiled.

It might’ve worked if the secretary hadn’t almost walked in on them but Taeyeon wasn’t about to take chances. She picked up a folder and held it in front of her face.

“I should get going” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany frowned and took the folder, remembering that she also had work to do today.

“I’ll pick you up tonight okay?” Taeyeon flashed a dorky grin

“Tonight?” Tiffany asked.

Taeyeon chuckled and shook her head.

“Aw my poor girlfriend is losing her memory” Taeyeon said and kissed Tiffany’s cheek.

“Wait what’s tonight?” Tiffany asked.

“I’ll leave that to CEO Ms. Tiffany Hwang to figure out” Taeyeon said.

“Taetae how are you going to walk out without getting caught?” Tiffany asked.

“Who says I’m walking?” Taeyeon replies.

“This is the 40th floor…..” Tiffany suspiciously says.

“I know” Taeyeon answers and jumps into the recycling bin where Tiffany throws her papers away.

“Call the janitor to empty this out” Taeyeon says and closes the lid.

Tiffany is just stand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter