Knight in shining armor

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s barracks

“Tiffany, I’m going to cook now! Tiffany?” Taeyeon exited the bathroom in a tanktop and shorts but Tiffany was nowhere to be found.

“Where is that girl?” Taeyeon looked around to find a lump under the bedsheets.

“Tiffany?” Taeyeon flipped the sheets over to find Tiffany curled up in a ball.

“Tae……BUG AHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Tiffany screamed and clung onto Taeyeon.

“Bug? Where? Tiff….can’t breathe” Taeyeon struggled to stand.

“Right there AHHHHHH” Tiffany screamed again while pointing at a bug on the wall.

“Oh that? Haha I’ll get it” Taeyeon chuckled as she peeled Tiffany’s arms from her waist

Taeyeon took a chair and climbed on it while holding a tissue. Just as she was about to squash it….

“OMG TAETAE IT FLIES” Tiffany screamed from under the sheets.

The bug flew off the wall and towards the bed. Tiffany hid herself again curling up into a ball again, shivering in fear. The bug flew around the bed a few times and landed right on Tiffany’s .

“Um…Tiffany…the bug….” Taeyeon climbed off the chair and slowly walked over to Tiffany.

“JUST KILL IT” Tiffany screamed again.

“If you say so” Taeyeon smirked. Byuntae mode was activitated.

Taeyeon walked until she was right next to Tiffany and swooped down to kill the bug. She caught it in the tissue and instantly squeezed it to death. However…..she also touched Tiffany’s .

“Did you kill it?” Tiffany asked

“Yeah it’s dead” Taeyeon proudly exclaimed.

“Is that your hand on my ?”

“Yeah, sorry the bug was on it-“

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE BUG WAS ON ME EW EW EW EW EW” Tiffany screamed and ran into the bathroom.

“Haha cute” Taeyeon said and walked into the kitchen.

 

The next day 6:00 AM

Taeyeon and Yuri woke up early to get in some firearm practice at the shooting range before the two heiresses woke up. Their supervisors arranged them to go shopping for clothes today and their bodyguards had to be prepared for anything.

“Yul, you ready?” Taeyeon slipped on a pair of earmuffs and steadied her gun.

“Hold on, the gun won’t load” Yuri crammed the last bullet into the gun. She was never a firearm expert, she was more into hand to hand combat.

“Done”

“Alright, let’s do standing shots first then do killhouse” Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter