Chaos in the Shower

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night

“KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Tiffany screamed while running out of the bathroom.

They had returned to the barracks a couple hours ago and went to the gym together. Not exactly. It was more like Taeyeon needed her daily gym workout and Tiffany was suspicious of the people there so she tagged along. Her plan worked though, most people did stay away from Taeyeon…..or more like Tiffany’s death glares. They ended up working out together (sort of) and Taeyeon let Tiffany shower first.

“KYAHHHH KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT” Tiffany continued to scream.

Taeyeon was sitting at her desk reading the newspaper when she saw an almost Tiffany run full speed out of the bathroom.

“TAETAE IT’S SO BIG KILL IT KYAHHHHHHH” Tiffany shrieked and hid behind Taeyeon.

“Where?” Taeyeon thought it was another hitman coming after Tiffany so she slowly drew her gun and inched towards the bathroom.

“In…there” Tiffany pointed towards the bathroom.

From where Taeyeon was standing, no one was in the bathroom but she knew better than to lower her alertness at a time like this, especially after her talk with Mr. Hwang.

“Take cover and if anything happens, run” Taeyeon said, eyes trained on the bathroom.

She slowly but steadily made her way over to the bathroom. Her finger was resting on the trigger, ready to fire if anyone was actually in there. She pushed the door open wider so she could see the full view of the bathroom.

“No one” Taeyeon whispered to herself and pushed the door open entirely. No one was in there. Taeyeon looked around and confirmed that there wasn’t anyone in there before putting her gun away.

“Hey Tiffany!” Taeyeon called out to the horror stricken Tiffany still hiding behind the desk.

“Did you get it????” Tiffany yelled back

“Get what? No one’s in here!” Taeyeon walked out of the bathroom and remembered that Tiffany was only in a towel so she didn’t look over to her desk.

“Who said it was a person? I meant that bug in the shower!” Tiffany yelled

“Bug?” Taeyeon was dumbfounded. She really didn’t know Tiffany was this afraid of bugs.

“Yes bug. Kill it!” Tiffany screamed

“Alright alright” Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh and walked back in the bathroom. Tiffany decided to follow Taeyeon to see her manly Taetae in action.

“It’s right there” Tiffany pointed at the bug resting on the wall, still hiding behind Taeyeon

“That’s smaller than your pinky” Taeyeon teased and took her shoe off

“Just kill it!” Tiffany screamed, her voice echoing throughout the room.

“Yes ma’am” Taeyeon playfully saluted and moved closer to the bug with the shoe.

Just as she was ready to hit it, the bug flew off the wall and began flying in circles everywhere.

O________________O    (TaeNy’s reaction)

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Tiffany screamed again and made a run for the bed.

Unfortunately, her towel got caught on the bathroom doorknob. It left her completely . Right in front of Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter