True Feelings

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have to go to the office to get some files from my secretary” Jessica said as she clung onto Yuri’s arm. They were sitting on the bed.

“Sure” Yuri felt uneasy, she wasn’t used to Jessica being so clingy.

Ever since Jessica confessed, she’s been attached to Yuri like white on rice. Her attitude has entirely changed too. She was way too cute and lovey dovey for Yuri to accept at once. Yuri hadn’t said anything about it either. She didn’t want to think about being caught between two girls.

“Can we go now?” Jessica asked, giving Yuri a sweet smile.

“Yeah, let me get some stuff first” Yuri peeled Jessica off of her arm and went over to her desk. She opened one of the drawers and took out a gun to put in her holster.

“Okay, let’s go now” Yuri nervously said, trying to avoid eye contact with Jessica

“Okay!” Jessica hopped off the bed and walked out the door with Yuri.

When they got to the parking lot, Jessica grabbed Yuri’s hand and intertwined it with hers. Yuri secretly enjoyed the warmth of Jessica’s hand but she had to be professional so she pulled her hand away. Jessica knew better than to be discouraged, Yuri would crack eventually.

“YURI!” someone shouted, their voice echoing throughout the parking lot

Yuri and Jessica turned around and saw Victoria running towards Yuri.

“Ooof, hi Vic” Yuri said as Victoria jumped into her arms

“Hi Yuri, what are you doing here? Came to visit me?” Victoria’s eyes twinkled as she said that. She really liked Yuri and all she could do was to hope that Yuri felt the same way about her.

Meanwhile, a certain someone was fuming inside, on the verge of explosion. Jessica glared at Victoria while Victoria flashed Jessica a victorious smirk. The battle was on.

“Uh….” Yuri sensed the tension between the two.

“Yuri, you stay out of this” Jessica and Victoria ordered.

Yuri couldn’t do anything but watch the scene unfold in front of her very eyes. Two girls were actually fighting over her.

“Can’t you see that Yuri’s mine? Go away and stop bothering us” Jessica pointed at Yuri

“No! Yuri’s happier with me, didn’t you realize how relaxed she was around me?” Victoria retorted

 

(Back and forth between the two)

Jessica: “Relaxed? She was tired!”

Victoria: “But she was relaxed enough to sleep next to me”

Jessica: “She was sleeping the whole time! She barely said anything to you”

Victoria: “At least she smiles when she’s with me, all she does around you is fear”

Jessica: “Yeah fake smiles to put up with you; have you seen how clingy you are?”

Victoria: “Oh, you’re one to talk”

Jessica: “I’ve w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter