[Extra] YulSic special

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you taking me?” Jessica asked for the 20th time.

Yuri had showed up to Jung Corp and promptly dragged Jessica out during her lunch hour to avoid employees. Despite Jessica’s initial protests, Yuri put her into her car and drove away. Yuri’s had a mischievous smile on her face for the last half hour.

“Can’t hear you~” Yuri sang while shaking her head.

“Kwon Yuri I have work to do!” Jessica scolded.

“I do too. The recruits don’t train themselves, you know” Yuri said.

“So what are we doing?! It’s a weekday” Jessica protested.

“Shhh I promise you it’ll be better than staring at your computer monitor all day” Yuri chuckled.

“I don’t even understand these crazy ideas of yours” Jessica sighed while looking out the window.

“You really are a workaholic aren’t you, Miss CEO?” Yuri laughed.

“What is it? Today is Thursday and OH MY GOSH. I totally forgot to submit the working papers for-“ Jessica was cut off when Yuri clamped her hand over .

“Trust me, you’ll want to save your voice for later” Yuri said, effectively shutting Jessica up.

They drove on the road for another hour before Yuri stopped the car in front of a wooden cabin.

“We’re here” Yuri said, looking around for something.

No response came from Jessica.

“Zzzzz……”

“Of course you’re sleeping, what did I even expect” Yuri quietly said.

Yuri unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car to open the trunk. Inside, there were already two duffel bags full of clothes they would need for their stay here but obviously, Jessica had no idea what Yuri was up to.

After hauling the two bags into the cabin and making sure the bed was set, Yuri went back out to the car to “wake up” her sleeping beauty.

“Hey, come on it’s time to get up” Yuri whispered, gently shaking Jessica’s shoulder.

No response.

“Aish I can’t believe you” Yuri smiled and scooped Jessica up in her arms, gently carrying her bridal style into the cabin.

Yuri lay Jessica on the bed and left her to sleep. She knew Jessica was probably exhausted from working late nights and catching up with her daily tasks.

While Jessica continued to sleep, Yuri silently and swiftly moved around the cabin to prepare for her big event. She dug in her duffel bag and pulled out candles, roses, a lighter, and two steaks.

“This should be enough” she muttered as she quickly hid everything.

After another hour, Jessica stirred and freaked out when she woke up to foreign suroundings.

“What the heck….” Jessica grumbled while rubbing her eyes.

She looked around the room. Weird.

“Where’s Seobang…..” Jessica said

“YURI!!!!!!!!!” Jessica yelled.

In an instant, Yuri came running up the stairs and burst through the door to find a dazed looking Jessica sitting up on the bed.

“Oh look who’s up!” Yuri exclaimed.

Jessica opened her arms and pouted. Yuri chuckled before giving her a long hug.

“Where are we?” Jessica asked.

“Somewhere away from all the noise where we could just relax, especially you” Yuri said.

“Wait but what about-“ Jessica was cut off by a pair of lips on hers.

When Yuri broke the kiss, she grinned.

“I’m not leaving am I?” Jessica asked.

“Nope” Yuri beamed and pulled Jessica closer.

“I guess I could make some time to relax” Jessica said and closed her eyes.

Yuri smiled and let Jessica sleep.

You’ll need all the energy you can get –Yuri

While Jessica continued to sleep, Yuri ran around the house to prepare for the special event. Just like Yuri had predicted, Jessica completely forgot that it was Valentine’s Day tomorrow but Yuri didn’t mind. The element of surprise would only make it more romantic.

Jessica slept for another three hours and before she knew it, it was already dark outside. Meanwhile, Yuri had set up the dinner table outside, perfectly made the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter