Pilot (Taeyeon)

This is It?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"55.....56.....57.....58.....59.....60! Phew.....done"

Taeyeon finally finished her set of push ups. It was currently 6:00 AM and Taeyeon had been working out for an hour already, it's already part of her daily routine. She gets up at the crack of dawn and works out for a couple hours before heading off to do her work for the day and it's been almost two years since she's started doing this. Aside from the gym, she frequented the shooting ranges and obstacle courses.

Why did she do this? Well, two years ago, Taeyeon and her best friend/partner Kwon Yuri applied to join Korea's prestigious special operations community but in order to join, they had to be smart, quick, and most importantly, fit. Since then, they've been training nonstop, especially Taeyeon. She knows Yuri is much more athletic and well built than she is but she's committed to at least matching her best friend's capabilities.

"Why does the bar have to be so high? (>.>) Yah! Kwon Yuri you forgot to lower it after you used it yesterday!!!!!!" she cursed as she jumped up to grab the pull up bar. Yuri had been working out yesterday but she forgot that her midget partner would be here today.

"1.....2......3.....4.....5......6.....oh shoot I lost count......6.......7" she counted meticulously with every pull up done.

RING RING RING RING

"Ugh who could it be??????!!!!!!!!!!! This better be some sort of life threatening crisis" Taeyeon grumbled as she answered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter